FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Right, so when you think of things like Gardening tools; a shovel would be part of a greater whole. 

if you think of landscaping; a shovel would be a piece of the tools needed. 

are there some jobs that only require a shovel? Yes, but in context a shovel would be part of a greater whole. 

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m done complaining. But this seriously hurts my desire to do anything else because I spent more time than I’d like to admit literally walking around the outside of my house trying to find something that fit the questions I asked when I had no actual shot of answering correctly after just a few questions. I literally asked this same exact question last time and it helped me get to answer so I know it’s not some dumb question. You all will never convince me about whatever you all are saying and I’m not going to listen. @skywindO2 @theuntouchable good luck to you all in part 3 of this challenge and congrats on making it to the end. Love you all but I’m heated as **** about the way this turned out 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Like you all just have to accept I’m a ******* idiot because I read what you all are saying and I do not get it.

You’re not an idiot. You may be a little close-minded on this topic but not an idiot. 

The only other way I can think of to describe it to you is this; 

If you are working on creating a garden in your backyard, would you need more than a shovel? If the answer is yes, then that is because it would be part of a greater whole. 

It’s a lot like the movie “Absolutely anything”. The main character has the ability to do absolutely anything by saying what he wants and waving his hand. 

He looks in the mirror and wants “the body of a great man” as in a great looking body, but instead it changes him into Albert Einstein who is known to be a great man. 

• Like 1

I tried what @Malfatron did with a different tool, a sledgehammer.

User
is it a song

ChatGPT
No, a sledgehammer is not a song.

User
sledgehammer is a song by peter gabriel

ChatGPT
You're absolutely correct! "Sledgehammer" is indeed a song by Peter Gabriel. I misunderstood your question earlier. Well done!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’re not an idiot. You may be a little close-minded on this topic but not an idiot. 

The only other way I can think of to describe it to you is this; 

If you are working on creating a garden in your backyard, would you need more than a shovel? If the answer is yes, then that is because it would be part of a greater whole. 

It’s a lot like the movie “Absolutely anything”. The main character has the ability to do absolutely anything by saying what he wants and waving his hand. 

He looks in the mirror and wants “the body of a great man” as in a great looking body, but instead it changes him into Albert Einstein who is known to be a great man. 

I understand why ChatGPT answered the way it did. I’m saying how can you all agree that if I ask “is part of a whole” in 20 questions and the answer is “yes,” that I should not eliminate shovel from the list of potential answers. This wasn’t a game about tools. He said it could be literally anything 

The last time I played this game I asked the same exact question. The answer was “stop sign” and the answer to my question was “no.” But according to this logic, it should be “yes” because it’s part of a system of travel and laws. So you will not convince me that “yes” is the correct answer to give in a game of 20 questions 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Chatgpt says

What's the difference between a shovel and a hoe? Well, one's all about getting down and dirty in the garden, while the other's just looking for a little dirt on the neighbors!

bcb says:

It's all about where you plant the seeds....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I understand why ChatGPT answered the way it did. I’m saying how can you all agree that if I ask “is part of a whole” in 20 questions and the answer is “yes,” that I should not eliminate shovel from the list of potential answers. This wasn’t a game about tools. He said it could be literally anything 

It’d be pretty similar to me asking if it was used to clean and being told yes. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The last time I played this game I asked the same exact question. The answer was “stop sign” and the answer to my question was “no.” But according to this logic, it should be “yes” because it’s part of a system of travel and laws. So you will not convince me that “yes” is the correct answer to give in a game of 20 questions 

It’s all about the context and interpretation. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s all about the context and interpretation. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’d be pretty similar to me asking if it was used to clean and being told yes. 

You’re making my argument for me 

19 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah actually.

User
Would I answer yes or no to "is a stop sign part of a greater whole?"

ChatGPT
You would answer "yes" to the question "Is a stop sign part of a greater whole?"

User
why

ChatGPT
You would answer "yes" because a stop sign is indeed part of a greater whole, which is the traffic control system. Stop signs are just one component of this larger system designed to regulate traffic flow and ensure safety on roads.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My argument is that this game was bs. The fact that multiple people got screwed by answers only proves that point. Using ChatGPT and “interpretation” is nonsensical 

I think it's fun and funny to have a neat variation, and it not being known ahead of time was perfectly fine too. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I definitely disagreed with chatgpts answer