Commanders hire Adam Peters to be new GM (5 year deal)

21 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

He didn’t do Sam much of a favor. The only thing I can say he did for Sam is every single flaw Sam has and can work on was put on tape. What is he not doing and what is the situation. Sam can take this offseason and go to his QB coach and they can identify their formula for working on this and that.

I keep saying this and I believe jt, the 2020-2022 offense that Scott Turner had with more balance for his QBs would’ve been better for Sam Howell. Sam would’ve thrown half the ints in Turners offense IMO & the receivers would’ve been more open because of the balance in our offense.

Bad decision by Ron again! 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

Cowboy Nation are losing their 💩 You have RG3 wanting prime for the new HC. Everyone is blaming McCarthy, is anyone watching Dak and the way he’s playing. Dan Quinn got schooled. 
If the WR isn’t wide open Dak sucks. McCarthy’s play calling had Dak looking good the whole year. I guess the Cowgirls are getting some headlines in the way I like!

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I keep saying this and I believe jt, the 2020-2022 offense that Scott Turner had with more balance for his QBs would’ve been better for Sam Howell. Sam would’ve thrown half the ints in Turners offense IMO & the receivers would’ve been more open because of the balance in our offense.

Bad decision by Ron again! 🤦‍♂️

I actually didn’t mind Turner. Most did but I thought he was solid. Alittle predictable but his concepts were well and it did good things as far as maximizing his players skillset. EB is basically doing what Ron did on defense. This is what we do so do it. Not this is where you shine I’m gonna highlight that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We got our guy and everything he said is completely true!!! It starts at the top. The fact he took the interview and Job says more about the ownership group and the future here then anything!!! We are greatful for you coming here Adam!!! Can’t wait for you and the staff you put your faith in to spread a culture of winning and treating players staff and fans with your effort and vision!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I love DJ!!! I listen to he and Bucky every pod!!! The draft dudes are also amazing at finding players puka is just one of the few Kyle craps endorsed that is another platform I cross reference my notes on when it comes to draft info. Find as many scouts and always double check what they see comped to you. This is a very exciting hire it’s a huge moment for this franchise fanbase and this ownership group

• Like 1