2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

19 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Because it's Dallas and Mike McCarthy. He'll choke against his old team. I'd trust the Cowboys if they were playing anybody else besides the 49ers.

McCarthy has finally adjusted his playbook though, he's actually less-vanilla, more vertical, and more aggressive. First time I've been impressed with the guy since 2012 or so. Then again, maybe it's the OC. But the Cowboys are not like years past, they are a top tier unit on both sides of the ball, aggressive on both sides of the ball, and an excellent home team. I think they are clearly the third best team in the playoffs, and can easily win the Super Bowl (barf...).

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Cry me a river. They have a massive bandwagon fanbase all over the country and it's the most obnoxious, entitled fanbase in all of sports

.. based on nothing. Meanwhile the hate is a common trope. At the very least the hate is just as loud as any love for that team.. and if you’re really that bothered by people supporting their own team and being optimistic about their prospects you should perhaps assess your pointless negativity. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

.. based on nothing. Meanwhile the hate is a common trope. At the very least the hate is just as loud as any love for that team.. and if you’re really that bothered by people supporting their own team and being optimistic about their prospects you should perhaps assess your pointless negativity. 

You've got a martyr complex as big as Texas and it's completely unwarranted.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

You've got a martyr complex as big as Texas and it's completely unwarranted.

You literally attacked the entire fanbase in your previous post.. calling them obnoxious, entitled, etc. Now I have a martyr complex for responding to that? How is that not hilariously ironic to you?

Can’t make this stuff up. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

You literally attacked the entire fanbase in your previous post.. calling them obnoxious, entitled, etc. Now I have a martyr complex for responding to that? How is that not hilariously ironic to you?

Can’t make this stuff up. 

I have yet to meet a Cowboys fan who doesn't meet that criteria. Blame them for my perception if it bothers you so much.

And yes it's a martyr complex because for every hater, there's two or three irrational fanboys who worship the team. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

I have yet to meet a Cowboys fan who doesn't meet that criteria. Blame them for my perception if it bothers you so much.

And yes it's a martyr complex because for every hater, there's two or three irrational fanboys who worship the team. 

I mean, you’re the one rambling about how much you hate Dallas fans and how much you hate that they enjoy their own team… while also rambling about how these fans complain about people doing exactly what you’re doing. 

This is dumb. Let’s maybe talk about the game. 

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean, you’re the one rambling about how much you hate Dallas fans and how much you hate that they enjoy their own team… while also rambling about how these fans complain about people doing exactly what you’re doing. 

This is dumb. Let’s maybe talk about the game. 

Nobody hates your fanbase because they "enjoy their team." This is a strawman of epic proportions. 

This is what I mean by "martyr complex the size of Texas."

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Nobody hates your fanbase because they "enjoy their team." This is a strawman of epic proportions. 

This is what I mean by "martyr complex the size of Texas."

lol nowhere did I say that in my post. Literally just read what you’re quoting. I was talking about you specifically. You’re rambling about absolutely nothing. It’s telling that you’d rather have a back and forth about how much you hate the fans instead of actually discussing the football game. Meanwhile reading comprehension on this forum is at an all time low.

I’m not going to further derail this thread with conversation about your petty hate of fans of a franchise that you don’t like. However, if you want to talk about the actual matchup.. I’m all for it.

Edited by NoFlyZone

48 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

lol nowhere did I say that in my post. Literally just read what you’re quoting. I was talking about you specifically. You’re rambling about absolutely nothing. It’s telling that you’d rather have a back and forth about how much you hate the fans instead of actually discussing the football game. Meanwhile reading comprehension on this forum is at an all time low.

I’m not going to further derail this thread with conversation about your petty hate of fans of a franchise that you don’t like. However, if you want to talk about the actual matchup.. I’m all for it.

You invited the whole "hate" discussion in the first place by insinuating that anyone picking Green Bay is just a hater of the Cowboys.

Because your martyr complex would make David Koresh blush.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

You invited the whole "hate" discussion in the first place by insinuating that anyone picking Green Bay is just a hater of the Cowboys.

Because your martyr complex would make David Koresh blush.

And then you proceeded to make a fool of yourself over and over again. I 100% stand by what I said, and yet it didn’t warrant you rambling for hours about how much you hate Dallas fans while either contradicting yourself or failing to properly read in every single post. Here’s some advice: sometimes silence is the better option. I gave you the opportunity to talk about the game, but since you’re more interested in embarrassing yourself I’ll just leave you to it. Bye now. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

My head tells me Buffalo SF SB... my heart tells me Buffalo Dallas. Then again, would not be shocked if Love pulls a Rogers 2016. When he's on, he's virtually unplayable. The only problem is the dearth of weapons. A run game that gets going early will get Dallas in trouble, but they likely need early turnovers to pull the upset. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

And then you proceeded to make a fool of yourself over and over again. I 100% stand by what I said, and yet it didn’t warrant you rambling for hours about how much you hate Dallas fans while either contradicting yourself or failing to properly read in every single post. Here’s some advice: sometimes silence is the better option. I gave you the opportunity to talk about the game, but since you’re more interested in embarrassing yourself I’ll just leave you to it. Bye now. 

Mods, doesn't this kind of thing usually draw at least a warning