Wild Card GDT: Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys

MaddHatter

Just now, D82 said:

Don't think he'd do much to solve the issues that have plagued this team ever since Jimmy left.

I don't know how to quantify it, but there is only one person that has been here for the full time since then.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Don't think he'd do much to solve the issues that have plagued this team ever since Jimmy left.

It's still early but a response is needed.  I remember during the Garrett era none other than Jimmy Johnson said that Dallas is a country club.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

BB would be nice. This team looks lackluster and the Packers are playing hard nosed. Unbelievable how unmotivated this team is.

When you are not a power running team O will look lackluster.  We are a finesse offense. 
I keep hearing about packer secondary but it sure looks nothing really open

1 minute ago, TheStarStillShines said:

Hey buddy! I only come around at this time of year when the games really matter. Clearly, this team still doesn't know how to raise its game in January.

Well it’s good to see you old timer!! We miss ya! 

Yup, just like that pass CD makes 1000 times and lets it slip through his hands smfh 

Just now, textaz03 said:

Well it’s good to see you old timer!! We miss ya! 

Yup, just like that pass CD makes 1000 times and lets it slip through his hands smfh 

Yeah he dropped another that was a little harder catch but he could have

Just now, WizardHawk said:

The circus never ends in Dallas.

You and I are old enough to remember Charlie Brown thinking Lucy was going to let him kick the ball only to pull it away.  Kind of what Dallas does to the fanbase come playoff time.

• Like 1