NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

35 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think he was “flexing” in the sense of saying it was a great hit. I think he was explaining to Stafford why he hit like that. 

Maybe, it seemed like him and Stafford were going at it and I didn't read it as such. 

It was a reckless hit but it's hard to fault defensive guys for going low when that's how the rules are. And he might not have realized how hurt Higbee was because of how tough he is. 

27 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Nah, can’t look past any opponent. One game at a time. But having another home game helps. 🙏🏿

As a player yeah you cant look past anyone. As a fan of the sport i can and if i were yall id hope for a Philly win. Yall would tear apart that Philly secondary.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sad People said:

As a player yeah you cant look past anyone. As a fan of the sport i can and if i were yall id hope for a Philly win. Yall would tear apart that Philly secondary.

TBH, I like our chances against either Philly or TB. 

1 minute ago, Sad People said:

I do too tbh.

Your offense matches up extremely well with Philly and their problems. Dunno much and Tampa though.

We faced TB early in the season in TB. They were playing well at that time. We know what they are capable of. Now, getting them at home should be okay. 

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

We faced TB early in the season in TB. They were playing well at that time. We know what they are capable of. Now, getting them at home should be okay. 

Outside of the niners in the NFC im rooting for yall. Easy city and franchise to root for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LeotheLion said:

Maybe, it seemed like him and Stafford were going at it and I didn't read it as such. 

It was a reckless hit but it's hard to fault defensive guys for going low when that's how the rules are. And he might not have realized how hurt Higbee was because of how tough he is. 

That’s what I mean though. I think Stafford came over wanting to protect his guy and Kerby was explaining what brought the hit. 

This throw was crazy. That window. Staffords arm talent is elite. Guy was making all the throws from every angle. 

This game showed Raheem deserved a coaching job.. held det rushing game to 79 yards and 3.2 pop. After a horrible start. 

the Rams had 425 yards to Det 334. Which is nuts to me because Det was on fire. 

Damm just such a young team.. Unreal red zone defense by those guys. Can’t wait to rewatch it again. Hope you all feel the hang over.. Kanye’s voice! 

The plan was,we drink untill the pain is over but whats worse,the pain Or the hangover. 

Amazing game Det. I just can’t imagine the dopamine. Still so happy for you guys man. Absolute dog fight. The physicality of both teams. Oooof. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@jrry32 @El Ramster

you two are the rams fans that I know offhand. Just wanna say one hell of a game last night. You got something special in Nakua. Dudes an absolute beast. 

Personally, I think he’s going to be better than Kupp. Rams offense is gonna be dangerous for years. Stafford can absolutely elevate WRs but Nakua, IMO, is special. 

Stafford is and always will be one of my favorite guys. Yes, I would have booed the living **** out of him if I was there but before and after the game, nothin but love and respect. Dude has the heart of a Lion in him and simply put, an amazing arm. It was awesome watching him with his no-look, tight *** spiral dots. People truly forget he started that way before Mahomes. 

That was one hell of a game to watch!! 

Feels good don’t it. Congrats man.. Cheering for you guys. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It does, and I won’t lie I had mixed emotions. Goff is my QB now but I still got love for Stafford. 

It’s your ex you know. Or the ending from Lala land… Now you guys gotta go get the chip. Seeing Brad Holmes go crazy was nuts. That guy was gonna turn super saiyan in that elevator. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Superduperman said:

I'd just like to say, and I hope to make this point on detroit radio this week, I don't want to hear any more bitching about Campbell gambling too much. You know what happens when you play it by the book? You take a field goal with 8 minutes left to still be down one and you punt with four minutes left and never get the ball back. At least if you go for it and fail, you went down swinging.

There's good and bad to it. Had Morris not screwed up royally by putting Hoecht on LaPorta in the red zone, it could have easily cost you the game. You can say a lot about McVay playing it by the book, but the guy has a Super Bowl ring and a whole lot of success. Sometimes, it works out for you. Sometimes, it doesn't.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s what I mean though. I think Stafford came over wanting to protect his guy and Kerby was explaining what brought the hit. 

I know what you are saying, I just didn't see that as the response from Joseph. 

57 minutes ago, Gravity said:

If they cant go high where should the db hit higbee?

Higbee was standing straight up so it would have been very tough for Kerby to go high. Kerby had a huge strike zone on Higbee. He's now torn 2 TEs ACL in the span of a month with the exact same play. I don't want to police the defense anymore than they do but it's at the very least a reckless play with his eyes at the ground while he's tackling.