Wild Card weekend GDT

Forge

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

I want to see the Cowboys lose on an embarrassing play again at home. It's not the playoffs without Mike McCarthy making a fool of himself on national TV. 

Sad, but true! I also have to imagine he’s going to get fired if he loses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StevenK said:

This is going to be a tough loss if he can’t play! I already think the Rams are going to win, but if LaPorta doesn’t play at all 😅

I thought he was still labeled a dnp, but maybe I saw that wrong

23 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I want to see the Cowboys lose on an embarrassing play again at home. It's not the playoffs without Mike McCarthy making a fool of himself on national TV. 

I've got Dallas pretty comfortably in that one. I think they are getting to at least the nfccg 

I expect the Lions, and Texans to win. Seems like everyone is assuming the Rams, and Browns will just take it though. 

I'd be surprised if the Cowboys take an L in the opening round against that Packers team, but that would be awesome. 

The real winner between the Chiefs/Dolphins game is the weather forecast. Not '81 AFC champ game levels (players probably wouldn't play now if that were the case), but it's looking like another Hoth Bowl on the horizon. Dolphins will be completely out of their element for sure. 

Bucs/Eagles to cap off the wild card games is disappointing. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

45 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I expect the Lions, and Texans to win. Seems like everyone is assuming the Rams, and Browns will just take it though. 

I'd be surprised if the Cowboys take an L in the opening round against that Packers team, but that would be awesome. 

The real winner between the Chiefs/Dolphins game is the weather forecast. Not '81 AFC champ game levels (players probably wouldn't play now if that were the case), but it's looking like another Hoth Bowl on the horizon. Dolphins will be completely out of their element for sure. 

Bucs/Eagles to cap off the wild card games is disappointing. 

Rams (rooting for Lions but i  have no faith in Goff and Stafford is balling out of his mind right now) 

Browns (defensive domination)

Chiefs (i just dont see the dolphins holding up in those conditions unless mahomes self-destructs - and i dont see that happening in a playoff home game)

Bucs (Eagles are so broken and beat up im convinced they would lose to carolina right now)

Cowboys (i grit my teeth but they have been dominant at home. i'm rooting like hell for the packers though)

Bills (steelers defense may keep it close early, but the Bills will run away with this one because the steeler offense has no teeth. this may be the most lopsided game this weekend.) 

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Forge said:

I've got Dallas pretty comfortably in that one. I think they are getting to at least the nfccg 

McCarthy is lucky he has the better team because I'd take Lafleur over McCarthy all day long. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas lets the Packers hang around in this one for most of the game. 

5 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

McCarthy is lucky he has the better team because I'd take Lafleur over McCarthy all day long. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas lets the Packers hang around in this one for most of the game. 

I really think that Dallas is the second best team in the NFC, but the Rams and Packers have been legit these last few weeks. Teams playing in JerryWorld have had a bad time, but I do like LaFleur as the better coach and I do think that the Packers will be looser if the game is interesting. The Cowboys really want to bury them early (which they are capable of), because I don't like them to win a game that is coming down to a field goal down the stretch.

4 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I expect the cowboys to win by 14. Green Bay defense isn't going to do anything to stop that Dallas offense. 

From a team talent perspective, I think Dallas is probably in the same tier as the 49ers and Ravens which is why I think that they'll get the nfccg pretty easily. Nobody trusts McCarthy from a game management perspective (he did a good job changing the offensive flow after the niners game though) and they can't seem to get over the niners hump which is why nobody really takes them as seriously as they probably should. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

I expect the cowboys to win by 14. Green Bay defense isn't going to do anything to stop that Dallas offense. 

From a team talent perspective, I think Dallas is probably in the same tier as the 49ers and Ravens which is why I think that they'll get the nfccg pretty easily. Nobody trusts McCarthy from a game management perspective (he did a good job changing the offensive flow after the niners game though) and they can't seem to get over the niners hump which is why nobody really takes them as seriously as they probably should. 

I do think the Cowboys win this one, but I'm rooting for Green Bay. Ultimately, the Cowboys and 49ers are the two best teams in the NFC and will most likely meet in the NFCCG.

I just like watching the Cowboys embarrass themselves. 

• Like 1