Wild Card weekend GDT

Forge

On Dec 3rd, the Eagles were 10-1, coming off wins against the Dolphins, Cowboys, Chiefs & Bills 

They were up 6-0 against the 49ers and had been dominating us the entire 1st quarter...we adjusted, took control of that game, and the only win the Eagles have since then was a 4 point game at home against the Tommy Devito led Giants 

I'm sure its been a while since we've seen such a collapse

They broke our QB and then we broke their entire team.

loved loved LOVED watching Philadelphia and their little man big d*** energy take it right in the nuts this season.

they deserve it.... poser coach and their horrible classless fanbase. 

GTFOH! 

Edited by Herodreamer79

Crazy fall for the Eagles and this will be a very interesting offseason for them. Kelce has already told his teammates he will be retiring so they will have to replace arguably the best C of all time. 

Anyways, just as it was before the Cowboys and Eagles got knocked out, we need to handle our business and play our best and we will be just fine. I don't think those two teams being knocked out changes anything since we were likely to beat them fairly convincingly if we saw either team again. 

So wrong in predicting the Eagles and Cowboys to win though. Thought this was going to be a pretty straightforward postseason all around. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Crazy fall for the Eagles and this will be a very interesting offseason for them. Kelce has already told his teammates he will be retiring so they will have to replace arguably the best C of all time. 

Anyways, just as it was before the Cowboys and Eagles got knocked out, we need to handle our business and play our best and we will be just fine. I don't think those two teams being knocked out changes anything since we were likely to beat them fairly convincingly if we saw either team again. 

So wrong in predicting the Eagles and Cowboys to win though. Thought this was going to be a pretty straightforward postseason all around. 

The table has been set.

We just have to finish our meal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

The table has been set.

We just have to finish our meal.

Yeah, but as I said, it was there for us even if Dallas/Philly won their respective match ups. We don't need to fear any team in the NFC, just need to play our game. If we don't, then a team like the Packers can definitely give us hell and potentially upset us. 

• Like 3