Divisional Round: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers

Welp, we had bad run and third down defense (mostly first half here), a rookie kicker missed field goal, and weather neutered our all-universe passing game. This describes every 49ers loss ever, but it wasn't a loss. *exhales* I missed fresh Warner and Greenlaw. Felt like they were gassed to end the season, and they were immense tonight. Wish Purdy just kept the dang glove on, but the weather dried just enough for the one drive that mattered for us to show what the passing offense should have looked like all day taking advantage of their heavy personnel group in spread out situations. Here's to still being alive. I didn't think it was particularly likely for most of the second half, but they have chances in more neutral conditions to demonstrate what kind of a team they are. And they have demonstrated their soul, their spine. They bit a couple of knees when necessary tonight. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Purdy played a Jimmy game tbh

Pretty much lol. 

Was not testing the sidelines like Jimmy either. 

The bad weather is a real thing for Brock. Not sure if that will ever change either. Maybe he just is able to figure it out with a glove or something. 

Still can't believe Dre didn't just get down at the end lol. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Gonna need deebo healthy for Detroit 

That game I think our pass offense still does fine even without Deebo. They are going to stop our run game like they do against everyone. It will come down to our defense pressuring Goff and forcing him in mistakes.

We should be fine against either Detroit or TB. Our pass offense needs to get back to form. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Pretty much lol. 

Was not testing the sidelines like Jimmy either. 

The bad weather is a real thing for Brock. Not sure if that will ever change either. Maybe he just is able to figure it out with a glove or something. 

Honestly, I thought he was spinning it a lot better in the first half with the glove (nearly threw it to the safety, but did so intentionally lol). 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I was screaming so loud for him to get down, I think the entire block heard me.

He's a helluva a player but he's also a imbecile too often for my liking.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not a clean game at all by Purdy but man some money throws in the last drive. That throw on the last drive to Aiyuk and then that throw to Conley on the sidelines>>>>

4 out of 5 years in the NFCCG is crazy but need to finish this thing out. 

Season may come down to Deebo being able to go or not. 

This team is talented enough to win without Deebo next week. No excuses. 

2 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Honestly, I thought he was spinning it a lot better in the first half with the glove (nearly threw it to the safety, but did so intentionally lol). 

Yeah, it just may be a comfort thing but Brady eventually went to the glove and it really helped him. Purdy will need to just do the same going forward. 

Just now, 757-NINER said:

I was screaming so loud for him to get down, I think the entire block heard me.

He's a helluva a player but he's also a imbecile too often for my liking.

I about blew a gasket lol