2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Nah we would be like 40-50 yards  apart. So launch them. Whoever got hit first lost.. One time my brother in law took me to his old job where he would put garage doors. One of the guys in the food truck saw me make a snowball with the ice he had. He said if you throw it and hit that guy I’ll give you the food for free. I launched that thing like 65 yards and hit straight to the head. He couldn’t do anything to me I was like 14 😂 but he told my brother In law and get me in Trouble. I had a cannon dude I wasted my talents.  

Damn Uncle Rico, should’ve been a ball player. My *** scooting I ain’t tryin to get hit like that haha

2 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Damn Uncle Rico, should’ve been a ball player. My *** scooting I ain’t tryin to get hit like that haha

Nah all my buddies played in the HS team

in Hollywood though. We would play at Leconte and I would hang with all of them. We had a fire as player at RB, his name was 

Gyasi Jesse Rivers.. Old miss scouts came to watch him. I’ll never forget. He didn’t have the grades so he lost his scholarship. Same years with Marlon Lucky. Man im
old now 😂 

Just now, El Ramster said:

in Hollywood though. We would play at Leconte and I would hang with all of them. We had a fire as player at RB, his name was 

Gyasi Jesse Rivers.. Old miss scouts came to watch him. I’ll never forget. He didn’t have the grades so he lost his scholarship. Same years with Marlon Lucky. Man im
old now 😂 

This doesn't mean anything, but I grew up in Marin County and a bunch of my friends played at Marin Catholic. Well before Goff, but if the names Allan Amundson or Nick Rolovich mean anything, there you go. My good friend was a Guard on that team and occasionally had to block Igor Olshansky. He said it was not fun.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

old now 😂 

I went to Chino Hills High with Corey Harkey. Only cat that I knew that could ball, Dude was a 3rd TE for years with the Rams. 6’7 and missed a wide open dunk the school clowned him for a month straight, we knew his future wasn’t in the NBA lol

Edited by Chiefer

Just now, Chiefer said:

I went Chino Hills High with Corey Harkey. Only cat that I knew that could ball, Dude was a 3rd TE for years with the Rams. 6’7 and missed a wide open dunk the school clowned him for a nonth straight, we knew his future wasn’t in the NBA lol

Stlouis legend right there 😂 my best friend went to school with Gilbert in grant. Guy thinks he walks on water. 

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

This doesn't mean anything, but I grew up in Marin County and a bunch of my friends played at Marin Catholic. Well before Goff, but if the names Allan Amundson or Nick Rolovich mean anything, there you go. My good friend was a Guard on that team and occasionally had to block Igor Olshansky. He said it was not fun.

Chargers Igor? 

3 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I went to Chino Hills High with Corey Harkey. Only cat that I knew that could ball, Dude was a 3rd TE for years with the Rams. 6’7 and missed a wide open dunk the school clowned him for a month straight, we knew his future wasn’t in the NBA lol

I remember Harkey. Good blocker, but he was slow as they come.

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

The former WSU coach, Rolovich? 

• Like 1

Btw idk if you guys know this. But when we would play I would line up and play TE, block the pass rusher in my HS! Dude would pinch beneath my armpits and top shoulder! That’s when I said f that. It hurt and burned so bad for like a week! He’s like it’s what we do! I said no f way you do?????? Like it was one of the worst pains I’ve rever felt, like legit skin burned off with a bootleg Indian burn.