Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Patrick Queen to Seattle....

Dang.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Prepare yourselves. This is the Rivera offseason all over again lol. 

1 minute ago, TOUCAN said:

I feel like this one was obvious.

Apparently it was a fake Schefter account so he hasn't signed anywhere yet. 

There is hope.

The thing many of you might not be getting is even if we are extending offers, the players still have to come here and that report card just came out what like, 2 weeks ago? These things do matter.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Apparently it was a fake Schefter account so he hasn't signed anywhere yet. 

There is hope.

He's the one I want, but I fully expect him to go to Seattle

• Like 1

Just now, TOUCAN said:

The thing many of you might not be getting is even if we are extending offers, the players still have to come here and that report card just came out what like, 2 weeks ago? These things do matter.

100%

But that report card also listed Ron Rivera as the HC. The owners of this team have already, IMO, done a good job to reshape the image of the franchise. I don't think we can understate the credibility that someone like Adam Peters brings.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

100%

But that report card also listed Ron Rivera as the HC. The owners of this team have already, IMO, done a good job to reshape the image of the franchise. I don't think we can understate the credibility that someone like Adam Peters brings.

I was thinking more along the lines of facilities.

1 minute ago, TOUCAN said:

He's the one I want, but I fully expect him to go to Seattle

Bro, I would lose my s*** if we managed to get him. Almost all of the top defenses have not one, but two quality LBs. If Queen comes here and has the same impact for Jamin that Roquan had for him, look out.

Just now, TOUCAN said:

I was thinking more along the lines of facilities.

That's all in the works too though. 

https://www.commanders.com/news/washington-commanders-announce-significant-upgrades-to-stadium-bringing-targeted-investments-to-more-than-75-million-under-new-ownership

It's not like they sitting on their hands. This ownership group wants to be a first class organization.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

100%

We still have one of the worst stadiums in all of sports and I'm not sure millionaire athletes are falling over themselves to move to DC. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Good for him. He got a solid deal.

Happy for him. Also happy we didn't pay him that. It's not too much money for what he brings, I just think we can replace him easily in the draft for much cheaper.

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

We still have one of the worst stadiums in all of sports and I'm not sure millionaire athletes are falling over themselves to move to DC. 

Unfortunately that is probably true. Another unfortunate thing is, it's likely to remain poor until they can get the location and financials figured out, which means they will keep band-aiding a stadium that needed serious remodeling or flat out replacing for almost a decade. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Unfortunately that is probably true. Another unfortunate thing is, it's likely to remain poor until they can get the location and financials figured out, which means they will keep band-aiding a stadium that needed serious remodeling or flat out replacing for almost a decade. 

might explain why we have to OVERpay ..

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Happy for him. Also happy we didn't pay him that. It's not too much money for what he brings, I just think we can replace him easily in the draft for much cheaper.

100%. 

Ian Rapoport

Another splash for the #Packers: They are expected to sign #Giants S Xavier McKinney, sources say. 

He gets a 4-year deal worth $68M in a deal done by @DavidMulugheta of @AthletesFirst .

These players getting plenty of bag

Eagles were in on him glad he went to the Packers 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ian Rapoport

Another splash for the #Packers: They are expected to sign #Giants S Xavier McKinney, sources say. 

He gets a 4-year deal worth $68M in a deal done by @DavidMulugheta of @AthletesFirst .

These players getting plenty of bag

That's too much