2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

An LB with no instincts, and his best attribute by far is blitzing- with a DC that doesn't really blitz his ILB's. Square peg, round hole. And no Lavonte David pointing out what he needs to do.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

An LB with no instincts, and his best attribute by far is blitzing- with a DC that doesn't really blitz his ILB's. Square peg, round hole.

It just begs the question….why then? 

Its either sly like a fox move or just completely effing stupid. I don’t see where he ends up just adequate. Boom or moronic. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Its either sly like a fox move or just completely effing stupid. I don’t see where he ends up just adequate. Boom or moronic. 

Because Howie has no clue what he's doing when it comes to LB. This is a 7 year curse at this point. Howie just throws crap at the LB wall and hopes something sticks.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

White reminds me very similar to Nigel Bradham. Bradham wasn't a stud LB and had issues with certain aspects of his game but then came to philly had a fresh start and was very solid for a few years. Devin White is the same exact kind of Low Risk High Reward Signing. Regardless White is still better then any LB we threw out last season. 

Now Does this Solidify our LB Core, No I still feel we need to add 2-3 More LBs. 1 More FA/Trade/Vet and 2 via The Draft. 

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Now are Vikings trying to get 1sts to trade up for a QB? or to Just ensure they get a 1st Round QB? 

11 and 23, I wonder how far up they can get with those.  First 3 teams obviously not trading out, doubt Zona does either.  Chargers at 5 are interesting, now they need WR's

11 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

If you don't care about linebackers you aren't watching film on them

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

11 and 23, I wonder how far up they can get with those.  First 3 teams obviously not trading out, doubt Zona does either.  Chargers at 5 are interesting, now they need WR's

Yeah they are going to 5 to get JJ