2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There were no starting QB jobs in the NFL to trade him to in the first place?? Not with the FA signings already and upcoming expected draft. Now if someone pulls a Teddy Bridgewater and Pickett can be Sammy Bradford 2.0, so be it. 

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yeah I think the smear campaign on Kenny Pickett is interesting.  Sounds like they are leaking info out there to save face that they dumped their QB for very little.  We'll see what happens.  There's not a lot of risk for the Eagles even if he sucks they didn't lose much.

17 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

And some were so convinced that he was good and would be starting if it wasn't for Mailata being that good.

He just needs another year with Stout! Then he'll be good!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

And some were so convinced that he was good and would be starting if it wasn't for Mailata being that good.

Not only was he never good, Mailata is a bit overrated (or was).

Mailata is definitely good.  Dillard is not.

14 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Not only was he never good, Mailata is a bit overrated (or was).

Mailata was really good last year I thought 

4 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Howie needs to beat em to the punch.

He has no plan (nor the desire) to. I can confidently predict the Eagles won't draft an ILB in round 2, even if Fangio begs Howie.

Edited by Jeezla

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Is it wrong for me to hope for a franchise QB injury this preseason so Howie can trade Kenny for a 1st? 

Yes.  No need to put bad karma out into the universe.  I think Kenny needs to reestablish some of his value before we start talking about potentially moving him for a profit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He has no plan (nor the desire) to. I can confidently predict the Eagles won't draft an ILB in round 2, even if Fangio begs Howie.

Well nobody thought that he would spend money on a RB or pay anything significant for a LB.  I'll believe it when I see it, but it's not as forgone a conclusion as you're making it out to be.

9 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Yes.  No need to put bad karma out into the universe.  I think Kenny needs to reestablish some of his value before we start talking about potentially moving him for a profit.

Nah. I’m gonna hope for a big fat return instead.