2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’m not nearly comfortable enough with our defense to have us 6th. Honestly we should probably should fall somewhere between those 6th and 16th rankings.

Give me one more safety and I'll feel pretty good about this FA period. 

• Like 1

Atlanta Falcons Draft Picks by Round in 2024

• Round 1, Pick 8
  • Round 2, Pick 43
  • Round 3, Pick 74
  • Round 3, Pick 79 (from JAX)
  • Round 4, Pick 109
  • Round 5, Pick 143
  • Round 6, Pick 187
  • Round 6, Pick 197 (via CLE)

Jessie Bates and AJ Terrell are the only players worth looking at I can see. Assuming they don’t want to move any of that young offensive core.

Just now, Kiltman said:

• Round 1, Pick 8
  • Round 2, Pick 43
  • Round 3, Pick 74
  • Round 4, Pick 109
  • Round 5, Pick 143
  • Round 6, Pick 187

Jessie Bates and AJ Terrell are the only players worth looking at I can see. Assuming they don’t want to move any of that young offensive core.

ATL would actually make a lot of sense. They are looking to compete and they desperately need pass rushers. Morris also is comfortable with lighter pass rushers.

With what Burns went for I'd be shocked if we get a second round pick with only one year of control. Pick 74 is probably what we are looking at.

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

• Round 1, Pick 8
  • Round 2, Pick 43
  • Round 3, Pick 74
  • Round 4, Pick 109
  • Round 5, Pick 143
  • Round 6, Pick 187

Damn Terrell would be amazing. I'd throw a pick in along with Reddick. 

4 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I think getting a player for reddick is more beneficial than a pick

I think I'm there with this. Losing him creates a hole you could say. So if you create one, might as well use his value to fill one. Like Terrell. A guy you could sign to a long term deal, and he takes over as your CB1 for the foreseeable future. Don't really want Bates.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think I'm there with this. Losing him creates a hole you could say. So if you create one, might as well use his value to fill one. Like Terrell. A guy you could sign to a long term deal, and he takes over as your CB1 for the foreseeable future. Don't really want Bates.

Terrell would be a dream

not sure what draft compensation they’d ask to have it be him. I’m still thinking they make a play for Surtain but I assume Terrell would be substantially cheaper than Surtain 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

FWIW, Cosell really likes Oren Burks. Has always liked him and thinks he's a solid LB. Cosell however, is not crazy about Devin White. Said he's looked poor on film for two years.

One positive is cosell said he thinks it’s his weight. 

both are darts. Honestly if they can draft a guy in rounds 2 or 3 to come in as well I’m fine. 

they only need 2 guys since we’re going to be primarily a nickel team. Possibly big nickel

7 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Terrell would be a dream

not sure what draft compensation they’d ask to have it be him. I’m still thinking they make a play for Surtain but I assume Terrell would be substantially cheaper than Surtain 

Absolute dream. And yeah the ITB guys keep mentioning Surtain as a possibility. Man I just wonder how much PS2 would cost. Feel like Terrell is doable with Reddick and like a 4th?

Edited by EagleBlueDon