2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Just now, Last Stand said:

Terrell would be a dream

not sure what draft compensation they’d ask to have it be him. I’m still thinking they make a play for Surtain but I assume Terrell would be substantially cheaper than Surtain 

I'd be ecstatic if we got either Surtain or Terrell.  Not sure why their teams would ever trade them though. Tbf think Surtain feels more likely than Terrell just because it feels like the Broncos are punting competing away for a couple years to fully rebuild.

One positive is cosell said he thinks it’s his weight. 

both are darts. Honestly if they can draft a guy in rounds 2 or 3 to come in as well I’m fine. 

they only need 2 guys since we’re going to be primarily a nickel team. Possibly big nickel

I'm curious to see Dean in more of a WLB role since White will play MLB.  Honestly a quartet of White/Dean/Burks/Payton Wilson or Edgerrin Cooper would make me happy.

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd be ecstatic if we got either Surtain or Terrell.  Not sure why their teams would ever trade them though. Tbf think Surtain feels more likely than Terrell just because it feels like the Broncos are punting competing away for a couple years to fully rebuild.

Terrell makes no sense as of now as I haven’t heard anything. It’d be amazing. But there’s been no smoke

theres been a ton on surtain

i do imagine it’d be a 2 1st rounder deal at minimum though and I’m not sure the eagles would ever do that

Terrell makes no sense as of now as I haven’t heard anything. It’d be amazing. But there’s been no smoke

theres been a ton on surtain

i do imagine it’d be a 2 1st rounder deal at minimum though and I’m not sure the eagles would ever do that

I'd trade 2 1sts for Surtain in a heart beat without thinking about it all lol.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm curious to see Dean in more of a WLB role since White will play MLB.  Honestly a quartet of White/Dean/Burks/Payton Wilson or Edgerrin Cooper would make me happy.

I’d even be fine with that same group with trotter in the 3rd added

I also like BVS.

i think white, dean, burks, draft pick, BVS is a healthy group to enter camp. I’d be confident in coming out with 3-4 LBs that can be trusted

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I'd trade 2 1sts for Surtain in a heart beat without thinking about it all lol.

I mean I would. I’d throw in more if need be

I just don’t know if the eagles would. I’ve never really seen them use their capital that way without some sort of backup

like with AJ they had 2 1st rounders so they still got their cost controlled rookie at a premium position

i cant imagine them vacating years of 1sts.

10 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’d even be fine with that same group with trotter in the 3rd added

I also like BVS.

i think white, dean, burks, draft pick, BVS is a healthy group to enter camp. I’d be confident in coming out with 3-4 LBs that can be trusted

Yup forgot about BVS, who Cosell was kinda raving about on a previous episode. I don't desire all-pro linebacker play. Just competent, won't lose you games consistently level linebacker play. Last year's LBs lost us games.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Atlanta Falcons Draft Picks by Round in 2024

• Round 1, Pick 8
  • Round 2, Pick 43
  • Round 3, Pick 74
  • Round 3, Pick 79 (from JAX)
  • Round 4, Pick 109
  • Round 5, Pick 143
  • Round 6, Pick 187
  • Round 6, Pick 197 (via CLE)

Jessie Bates and AJ Terrell are the only players worth looking at I can see. Assuming they don’t want to move any of that young offensive core.

120 or a 5th + Reddick for 43

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

120 or a 5th + Reddick for 43

Worth it, 43 has some really good options. If we can get that in a package or the earlier 3rd call it a win and move on. 

As much as I don’t want to move him if he wants/can get paid elsewhere it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

That's not happening dude. Get over it.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Worth it, 43 has some really good options. If we can get that in a package or the earlier 3rd call it a win and move on. 

As much as I don’t want to move him if he wants/can get paid elsewhere it is what it is.

For a team that is supposed to compete for a Superbowl getting rid of Reddick would not be a smart move, unless there is a move to somehow replace him. A draft pick and Bryce Huff does not do that.

• Like 2