2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

I like that Sirianni acknowledged that the offense needs new eyes and that he will let someone new come in and run the offense. Will that actually change anything? TBD, but the rhetoric is correct. We didn't commit to a Fangio style D as well which is good, but again TBD. 

Obviously this almost all PR speak, but I do like that they are at least addressing the idea that Nick needs to kind of hand the reigns off to someone who can develop a different offense. Of course Nick will have his say and I am sure it won't be a restart from scrap, but if he can eat the ego and hire a competent OC who can build a real offense that would be better. Still far from ideal, but clearly better than Nick just going full dictator and full committing to his offense. Now, he obviously needs to go and actually do that now and not just say it, but we will see. Still would clearly have preferred if we just let Nick go and I would still be surprised if he isn't gone next year... but maybe we can at least run an NFL offense next year? lol

The Fangio news is wild though. Did not expect this and I am guessing that is why the conference was delayed.

Just now, downundermike said:

Honestly a Hard Pass for me. Yea Fangio has ran decent to very good defenses, but remember he was here for the SB as an assistant he helped Gannon in the SB and the defense was atrocious in the SB. 

All in All I want a Coordinator Who will make HOWIE Prioritize LBs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

This Conference is soo Cringeworthy. Again, Barely answering direct questions. Howie saying Nick wasn't on the hot seat has me even more annoyed. 

All in all, We wanna learn / We wanna get better. Now let me answer that same thing 10 different ways. 

What is Howie supposed to say. "yeah if we lose 3 out of the first 4 his *** is grass."????

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

What is Howie supposed to say. "yeah if we lose 3 out of the first 4 his *** is grass."????

No, I'm referencing when they said about this past season and how it was just a formality for the meetings, that even with how the season finished he wasn't on the hot seat.