2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

It is not the majority you think, and it is shifting.

I could say one of the many shades of the color green looks like 💚 🍏 and you'd argue it.

I can't take a poll very seriously especially outsiders can vote on it and f it up. 94wip is also a joke. 

No one in their right mind wants the move on from Hurts right now. Maybe after a couple 7-10 seasons or something. 3 straight playoffs. SB berth. Close to winning MVP. This is absolute joke

I'm disappointed this is even being brought up. If you wanna pick apart the play calling sure, the schemes sure, the bad free agents sure, the bad draft picks sure... Hurts... C'mon dude. 

• Like 1

Man, there's a lot of quality safety options in free agency this year. Winfield probably doesn't make it out of Tampa. He's an absolute pipe dream. But then you have guys like Dugger, who I'm lower on than most but is solid. Kamren Curl who has been very solid for years now. Xavier Mckinney who I've actually underrated personally. Geno Stone, Julian Blackmon, Jordan Fuller, Jordan Whitehead, CJGJ, Deshon Elliott, Gilman, Savage and Chinn. Like those guys are all starting quality safeties. Some dudes who could help us big time in there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jalen Hurts had a SB game performance for the ages but between the refs and our defense not being able to stop Mahomes from having a gane winning drive, he doesn't have a Ring!

He played 1/2 the season hobbled, clearly not healthy still puts up 4500 yds and 38TD and He's the issue,  he needs to go, he might need to be traded. 

It's dumb *** thinking like that, that actually justifies the absurd narrative out there the world has about "Fans of Philadelphia"!

Thank you Nabbs.

Glad some are still seeing clearly. It's getting hard to be linked to these type of fans lately. I think they truly wanna suffer and don't want nice things. 

You'd think the Eagles were the 76ers of the city the way it's turning

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man, there's a lot of quality safety options in free agency this year. Winfield probably doesn't make it out of Tampa. He's an absolute pipe dream. But then you have guys like Dugger, who I'm lower on than most but is solid. Kamren Curl who has been very solid for years now. Xavier Mckinney who I've actually underrated personally. Geno Stone, Julian Blackmon, Jordan Fuller, Jordan Whitehead, CJGJ, Deshon Elliott, Gilman, Savage and Chinn. Like those guys are all starting quality safeties. Some dudes who could help us big time in there.

I want Winfield big time but there's a bunch of nice option that you listed. Cjgj might be too angry to come back. Would love to have him back even after all the bs. 

Is Savage worthy like he was playing at the end of the season? Chinn had some rumors floating around here during his draft

10 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I want Winfield big time but there's a bunch of nice option that you listed. Cjgj might be too angry to come back. Would love to have him back even after all the bs. 

Is Savage worthy like he was playing at the end of the season? Chinn had some rumors floating around here during his draft

Yeah man like honestly him and Jaylon Johnson are my top 2 free agency wants. But I'm guessing neither is realistic. The only other corner I'm interested in is Sneed. All the other dudes look either old or bad. It's an awful corner free agent class. Agreed on CJ but I'd definitely be happy with him back. Savage I feel is a solid starting player who is also young and can grow. There are so many dudes who I'd be very happy with signing and pairing with Reed. Somehow swing me Jaylon Johnson and Kam Curl and I'd be insanely stoked lol. Johnson and really any of those safeties and I'd be very happy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Last year's defense wasn't good. But not a complete trainwreck like this year's. Last year's team but with this schedule probably doesn't make it to the SB either. 

Either way, yeah add a superior defense to a statistically good offense I like any team chance's, even Dallas. 

BS!!!

Last year we had a

Top 3 Offense 

Top 3 Defense 

We are 30th on Defense this season. Somehow despite the dysfunctional nature all season long, 7th on Offense. Pretend it doesn't make a difference all you want. 

It mattered!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Stand said:

Not just runs the ball

Runs it from under center. Utilizes play action. Completely remade Ryan tannehill.

the eagles with Arthur smith at OC are probably one of the most difficult teams to beat in the nfl. With 4 out of 5 OLman returning. I think Arthur smith would alleviate AJ browns concerns. But also flat out the eagles would have unquestionably the most talent smith has ever worked with on every level of offense

Arthur Smith but someone else determines what personnel to use. Arthur Smith would come to a team with Brown, Smith, and Goedert and have Jack Stoll as the leading WR. 

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

Arthur Smith but someone else determines what personnel to use. Arthur Smith would come to a team with Brown, Smith, and Goedert and have Jack Stoll as the leading WR. 

In his defense, in Tennessee he had both AJ and Corey Davis eating

i definitely think he would operate better as an OC. Nick can be like use AJ, devonta and goedert. And he’ll work with that