2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

22 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

They won't but they should.

No they shouldn’t lol. They should try to get a good OC in here to fix him

i have concerns but there are guys around the league who get righted with the right guy

lamar being one of them. Literally no one wanted to trade for him 8 months ago, now he’s mvp

Jalen Hurts had a SB game performance for the ages but between the refs and our defense not being able to stop Mahomes from having a gane winning drive, he doesn't have a Ring!

He played 1/2 the season hobbled, clearly not healthy still puts up 4500 yds and 38TD and He's the issue,  he needs to go, he might need to be traded. 

It's dumb *** thinking like that, that actually justifies the absurd narrative out there the world has about "Fans of Philadelphia"!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

No they shouldn’t lol. They should try to get a good OC in here to fix him

i have concerns but there are guys around the league who get righted with the right guy

lamar being one of them. Literally no one wanted to trade for him 8 months ago, now he’s mvp

Not a great example imo.  Sure coaching has helped, but they also got him a fair amount of help on the offensive side of the ball.  I'm not sure how much more help you can give to Hurts with the best oline in the NFL, AJ, DeVonta, and Goedert.  We'll see.

4 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Not a great example imo.  Sure coaching has helped, but they also got him a fair amount of help on the offensive side of the ball.  I'm not sure how much more help you can give to Hurts with the best oline in the NFL, AJ, DeVonta, and Goedert.  We'll see.

Lamar's season wasn't even that special TBH. Give Hurts that #1 rated Defense Lamar had this season and we are playing this Sunday too. At home, in Philadelphia as the #1 seed hosting SF.

Zero Doubt in my mind!

Edited by Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Well when your offensive head coach and OC can’t get on the same page that kinda results in struggling regardless of talent.

the talent of all the people you said is why they were top 8 in offense. But that was on sheer talent alone. The coaching wasn’t good. That makes things very difficult for everyone

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Lamar's season wasn't even that special TBH. Give Hurts that #1 rated Defense Lamar had this season and we are playing this Sunday too. At home, in Philadelphia as the #1 seed hosting SF.

Zero Doubt in my mind!

In this scenario do we also downgrade the OL, WR, RB and TE to match Baltimore's or just upgrade to Baltimore's Defense?  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

In this scenario do we also downgrade the OL, WR, RB and TE to match Baltimore's or just upgrade to Baltimore's Defense?  

Just upgrade the Defense.  In otherwords last years Eagles basically. 

You think Lamar's carrying this Eagles Defense to a SB/Ring? 👌 Neither was Hurts. 

38 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Talent means nothing when talent isn’t put in a position to succeed

give me lesser talent with a great offensive coach over great talent with a sub par offensive coach

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just upgrade the Defense.  In otherwords last years Eagles basically. 

You think Lamar's carrying this Eagles Defense to a SB/Ring? 👌 Neither was Hurts. 

Last year's defense wasn't good. But not a complete trainwreck like this year's. Last year's team but with this schedule probably doesn't make it to the SB either. 

Either way, yeah add a superior defense to a statistically good offense I like any team chance's, even Dallas. 

That says to me that either Nick knows he won’t do it or doesn’t want to live in reichs shadow. Also it’s pretty rare for someone’s former boss to be hired as their subordinate 

it’s not impossible but it’d be goofy 

3 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

And they’ve gotten to 2 superbowls in 5 years  which is better than literally every other franchise in the nfl currently not in Kansas City. 

so can the organization hire Arthur smith as OC? Forgot about him, but I actually think he’s a good OC. Terrible HC. But I like what he does offensively. 

Just now, downundermike said:

And he actually runs the ball.

Not just runs the ball

Runs it from under center. Utilizes play action. Completely remade Ryan tannehill.

the eagles with Arthur smith at OC are probably one of the most difficult teams to beat in the nfl. With 4 out of 5 OLman returning. I think Arthur smith would alleviate AJ browns concerns. But also flat out the eagles would have unquestionably the most talent smith has ever worked with on every level of offense

• Like 1