2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Exactly my point. After Dillard, I'm just like.. why are we gonna give up top tier assets when we're just as likely to find good players later on. For every Lane Johnson you'll have an Andre Dillard.

Don't forget Fireman Dan!

The selection of Danny Watkins is what originally turned me off to OL in the first, especially the ones that folks say are extremely pro-ready. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

The selection of Danny Watkins is what originally turned me off to OL in the first, especially the ones that folks say are extremely pro-ready. 

I always thought of Danny Watkins as an Andy Reid pick. IDK

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Pro ready is such a bull**** way to evaluate a player, you may as well just say "yeah this dude's kinda already peaked"

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

Bradberry can go kick rocks.

And at their age, one of them is bound to get hurt.

I'm a sucker for 1st round EDGE players I've noticed when it comes to drafts.

Quinyon
Arnold
DeJean
Verse
Turner

Or trade down and grab a WR/OLineman

He can go kick rocks for sure, but as of right now hes a starter, and I think this team likes what they have in Ringo and Rogers and Ricks/Jobe. I really think they like the depth they have a CB and that Fangio is going to make everyone play a lot better. So with that said, I think thats how they are going about the draft.

• Like 1

Just now, UndyTaker said:

He can go kick rocks for sure, but as of right now hes a starter, and I think this team likes what they have in Ringo and Rogers and Ricks/Jobe. I really think they like the depth they have a CB and that Fangio is going to make everyone play a lot better. So with that said, I think thats how they are going about the draft.

I think there's a real likely chance that Jobe isn't on the team come week 1. Feels like his time's come.

19 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Not just any CB either, but one that could play slot. They arent drafting a CB in the 1st to sit behind Bradberry and Slay on the outside. Obviously they are comfortable with Maddox being a starter, but they need depth behind him...so I dont think they're taking a slot CB round 1 to sit behind or even compete with Maddox. Cooper Dejean is the only one that makes sense because he can play all over the field, but I think he might drop into the 2nd round. Oline or if Verse drops are really the only options I think the Eagles are thinking.

With two over 30 past their prime CBs on the outside, I would be more surprised that they both play the whole season and in Bradberry's case being healthy and play well enough to not get benched for a 1st round CB.

10 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

I don't actually think he's a starter he did lose his job to kelee end of last year nothing had changed to make that not the case 

12 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

That's what I'm afraid of and shows us how bad we are at evaluating the position if that's the case. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I don't actually think he's a starter he did lose his job to kelee end of last year nothing had changed to make that not the case 

Oh if hes on this team hes for sure starting with that contract. Bradberry actually started 16 games last year and started in the playoff game. Think he missed 1 game due to injury. Kelee started in place of Slay when he missed a small amount of time.

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

That's what I'm afraid of and shows us how bad we are at evaluating the position if that's the case. 

Im not disagreeing but I just think this is what the Eagles think. Either way, next offseason, they are going to have to replace Slay and Bradberry....So it would be wise to draft a CB high...just dont think it will be in the 1st round.

I personally would love if they could come away with a starting RG day 1 in the 1st round, and move up into the 2nd round and grab Cooper Dejean, and then maybe trade back into the 3rd with the other 2nd rounder we have and draft a LBer. That would be a great draft for me.

39 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Oh if hes on this team hes for sure starting with that contract. Bradberry actually started 16 games last year and started in the playoff game. Think he missed 1 game due to injury. Kelee started in place of Slay when he missed a small amount of time.

Wasn't bradberry benched in the playoff game?

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

Real talk

How do we feel about Ringo, Ricks, and Rodgers for the future? Not collectively, but each of them on an individual level. What sort of role do we see them in the long run?

Ringo I think deserves a chance, he looked at least like he knew what he was doing last year, the other two I see them no more than depth in case of injury, nothing more.