2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I tend to not believe this stuff. I don't believe Allbright much in general, but we are coming up on May. If he had a bunch of good offers from multiple teams he would have signed by now. He might have multiple buyers, but I'd imagine the money coming in isn't what he wants at this point. Maybe one team bends and gives him multiple years, but I think that is a longshot at this point. 

But you never know so we will see

Yeah Albright got pretty full of himself fast, especially once he took over King’s spot.

11 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Boyd would be a homerun imo. It's nice since he'd be coming from a place where he was 3rd fiddle. Let him and Ainias compete, give Paris some reps. But I would realistically  try to let Ainas take as many reps as possible after Boyd. After last year, I want to let these guys get as many reps as possible. Risner I'd be all over. Yannick would probably be my #1 as of now though.

I would like that entire scenario. 

I wouldn't hate adding defense either. 

My point even though it was geared towards offense was that we should just continue to load up and put this team even more over the top then it currently is. I'm normally all for the youth movements but I just don't want to waste anymore years with these Crazy Studs we got. We're truly spoiled at this moment

12 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Sydney is coming off a major injury. Why rush him back? DeJean imo should be playing corner.

He is ya. Maybe not a lot better, but we have 0 depth at Safety anyways while Sydney probably starts on PUP. Our depth at safety right now is.... not good.

It all depends on DeJean. If he is playing Safety the point is moot.

i think before Justin Simmons with all the extra 2025 picks eagles have to consider keeping an eye out for LBs who become available

Lots of competition at LB, but that position is still basically a toss up. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Boyd would be a homerun imo. It's nice since he'd be coming from a place where he was 3rd fiddle. Let him and Ainias compete, give Paris some reps. But I would realistically  try to let Ainas take as many reps as possible after Boyd. After last year, I want to let these guys get as many reps as possible. Risner I'd be all over. Yannick would probably be my #1 as of now though.

I’d love Boyd but with AJ and devonta we aren’t going to feature our slot. I’d like to see ainias smith actually get burn. He’s got traits to like. He’s really strong, good hands, 4th lowest drop rate in the draft. 

id like to see some of these guys actually get burn. 

johnny Wilson can stay “developing” but smith id like to see. 

I do think Keegan is someone to watch, and the guard trade market if steen doesn’t have it

17 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’d love Boyd but with AJ and devonta we aren’t going to feature our slot. I’d like to see ainias smith actually get burn. He’s got traits to like. He’s really strong, good hands, 4th lowest drop rate in the draft. 

id like to see some of these guys actually get burn. 

johnny Wilson can stay “developing” but smith id like to see. 

I do think Keegan is someone to watch, and the guard trade market if steen doesn’t have it

I have no beef with letting Smith develop and such at all. Basically I'm pretty low on Campbell and Parker and if Ainias is going to be blocked behind a guy or two, at least let it be someone who is a legit starter who is going to help our offense like Boyd would.

Lot of pressure on Steen now. They better hope he develops man. I'd replace him quick with a legitimate starter if he shows he isn't it. Assuming there's anybody willing to trade a guy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I would like that entire scenario. 

I wouldn't hate adding defense either. 

My point even though it was geared towards offense was that we should just continue to load up and put this team even more over the top then it currently is. I'm normally all for the youth movements but I just don't want to waste anymore years with these Crazy Studs we got. We're truly spoiled at this moment

Yeah I hear you. How do u feel about adding Simmons? He's a guy I wouldn't be crazy about adding. I mean ultimately I'd be like damn we got Simmons too but idk lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Stand said:

i think before Justin Simmons with all the extra 2025 picks eagles have to consider keeping an eye out for LBs who become available

Lots of competition at LB, but that position is still basically a toss up. 

I mean I'd love to add an LB, but the pickings are slim at LB. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean I'd love to add an LB, but the pickings are slim at LB. 

Meant moreso through trade.

i do feel however howie is hedging his bets on edge and tackle for next years draft so i doubt he’d use capital on a LB