2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I bet Maxx Crosby likes this move, if Wilkins brings it next year.

Yeah but it’s typically a sin to pay for a career year. It tends to not work out

hes been good before, but this contract is largely based on 2023 and he’s already 29 which is also not great

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Zack Moss on a cheap-ish 2 year deal also works.

Would be very underwhelming. I don't think he has much vision or wiggle to get anything more than the OL gives him. I'd start Gainwell over moss.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Last Stand said:

Yeah but it’s typically a sin to pay for a career year. It tends to not work out

hes been good before, but this contract is largely based on 2023 and he’s already 29 which is also not great

He's 28. Doesn't turn 29 till the very end of this year.

And FWIW (not a lot) PFF had his 2021 and 2022 seasons graded higher despite last year setting career highs in pass rush metrics. 

This saquon stuff makes me feel like if the eagles wanted a RB this badly they should’ve outbid the 49ers for mccaffery since they were in on him. At least he would’ve been younger and would’ve probably helped us win the Super Bowl lol

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He's 28. Doesn't turn 29 till the very end of this year.

And FWIW (not a lot) PFF had his 2021 and 2022 seasons graded higher despite last year setting career highs in pass rush metrics. 

Yeah but to me that’s very rich for a team that’s in complete transition. 

if the cowboys made that signing id be like that makes sense. Going all in to compete

the raiders paying that much for an interior lineman in his late 20s is goofy. 

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I would rather sign Barkley for 12 than Singletary for 7... Barkley is a total home-run threat when he gets the ball

I'd rather draft Guerendo in round 4 than sign either guy. Or draft someone even better in the 3rd.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Last Stand said:

Yeah but to me that’s very rich for a team that’s in complete transition. 

if the cowboys made that signing id be like that makes sense. Going all in to compete

the raiders paying that much for an interior lineman in his late 20s is goofy. 

Oh yeah I don't like it that much for the Raiders. I still think its a bit of an overpay.

Would've rather seen Wilkins go to the Browns where he can contend (if Watson gets his **** together).

If they do just go scrap heap picking for a RB, definitely need them to go for one at least in the 3rd.

I don’t really care to see what this offense is without at least slightly above average RB play.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

If they do just go scrap heap picking for a RB, definitely need them to go for one at least in the 3rd.

I don’t really care to see what this offense is without at least slightly above average RB play.

Our 3rd round comp pick is when I start thinking about a RB.

It's too bad next years RB class couldn't be this year, cause that group looks super stacked.