Divisional Games weekend GDT

Feel bad for Buffalo.

The game was right there for them to grab it from KC's hands that last drive.

But they just couldn't come up with that one play.

Diggs missing that bomb was monumental imo.

You have to make that catch.

Edited by 757-NINER

I know not everyone agrees, but Bills and Ravens were the two that scare me the most in the AFC. Stoked to have the Bills out for Niners sake. On the negative side, I despise the Ravens and Chiefs so now really hoping we (or God forbid the Lions) beat up on whoever makes it from the AFC. 

Chris Berman Bowl once again goes up in smoke. 

Wow this was basically the AFC version of how the 49ers won their game the other day. Buffalo had the Chiefs dead to rights, and fizzled out at the end. 

Ravens fans have to be ****ting a brick with Mahomes, and Swifties invading Baltimore in 6 days. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

25 minutes ago, straighthate said:

I know not everyone agrees, but Bills and Ravens were the two that scare me the most in the AFC. Stoked to have the Bills out for Niners sake. On the negative side, I despise the Ravens and Chiefs so now really hoping we (or God forbid the Lions) beat up on whoever makes it from the AFC. 

I agree with you absolutely 100% and then some! I viewed the Bills & Ravens as co-equals in terms of teams that could beat the Niners in the SB and I put the Chiefs just below those 2. So in theory it's good that one of the 2 AFC foes are done and hopefully the Chiefs can upset the Ravens and if the Niners get through they'll take their chances with the Chiefs since this is the worst Chiefs offense since Mahomes took over as starter in 2018. If the Niners advance and draw the Chiefs I'll say this Niners team has a better chance to beat the Chiefs than the 2019 Niners team in the SB.

In a nutshell I'm complimenting you're post as it was very well put & said!

20 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Chris Berman Bowl once again goes up in smoke. 

Wow this was basically the AFC version of how the 49ers won their game the other day. Buffalo had the Chiefs dead to rights, and fizzled out at the end. 

Ravens fans have to be ****ting a brick with Mahomes, and Swifties invading Baltimore in 6 days. 

If I'm a Ravens fans I'd rather the Chiefs come to town than the Bills b/c Josh Allen would give Lamar Jackson a taste of his own medicine with his running.

34 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Feel bad for Buffalo.

You don't need to feel bad for Buffalo man as the Niners lost a ton of those types of games and don't get any sympathy from anyone. Remember Kyle Williams in 2011? Remember non PI call on Michael Crabtree in 2012? Remember Kap throwing the int in the endzone in 2013? Remember the blown 20-10 lead in the SB in 2019? Remember the blown 17-7 4th quarter lead in 2021? I've seen what Bills fans have seen and then some lol!

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Feel bad for Buffalo.

Sure, but even with that drop by Diggs, the Bills had a golden opportunity and just blew it. If Allen goes to Diggs on the underneath crosser, they pick up a first down and get to kill the clock where KC does not get the ball back. Or if they do, it would have been with like 30 seconds left. Just brutal. 

It's only fitting that if the 49ers are going to win the Superbowl they will have to defeat one of the 2 teams that have beaten them in the superbowl. 

I can't believe Buffalo. Josh Allen out there launching cannon balls and bulldozing dudes for 25 yard runs in 4 degree weather and still lost the game. 

tim-robinson-what-do-you-want-me-to-do.gif?t=AAYPgeCAfMIDg85VzQ5jFA&c=VjFfZmFjZWJvb2s&fbclid=IwAR2OY7X_uNewQGCDeFoCp9ccbINvP_k2xSQn8Zlm-GUqdx4jjfAe5I_fDdg

Edited by Herodreamer79

11 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure, but even with that drop by Diggs, the Bills had a golden opportunity and just blew it. If Allen goes to Diggs on the underneath crosser, they pick up a first down and get to kill the clock where KC does not get the ball back. Or if they do, it would have been with like 30 seconds left. Just brutal. 

Oh definitely.

There were numerous plays on that drive that could catapulted a different outcome.

There were several instances this weekend of playcallers not calling runs when I thought they should and Buffalo was no different. I don't know why they had Josh throwing after that 2:00 warning. That should have been called run and run with Josh running at least one of them if not both to take time or at least timeouts off of the clock. Those two plays instead took of what? 10 seconds? Even if Bass had made the kick Mahomes would have sliced and diced them in that time to a field goal range.

• Like 1