Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Prospects

Also Maye is 6’4” 223. 

People said McCarthy is too thin but he’s 6’2” and 219. 

Maye isn’t looking great with these measurements. Small hands for his height, lighter in weight than expected. His wing span is also only 1/4” longer than QBs 2-3 inches shorter than him. 

35 minutes ago, SteelersFan2333 said:

Why? 4.33 with a 1.5 10 yd and a 38” vertical is pretty darn good. Sure he had some balls clank off his hands in the beginning but he closed strong. Ever hear of Ike Taylor? As a #2 to JPJ I’m fine with him. 

I was saying he's pretty much a lock to go before pick 20 

Kool aid hurt , Arnold didn't run great , Wiggins super light  

Pushes quinyon to CB1 

3 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Pushes quinyon to CB1 

Ok got it, I took it that we wouldn’t be interested lol. I don’t necessarily agree, MAC guys don’t face as good competition as others and sometimes get discounted but I’ve watched him most did the year and he’s the real deal. 

6 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Pushes quinyon to CB1 

Always got to flip back to the tape. Being hurt doesn’t kill you that much. Arnold wasn’t likely to test well. Wiggins plays hard so weight doesn’t matter as much. 

15 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

You mean like how Shazier did at OSU ? J/k but that was much of his MO. 

I also doubt we pursue Wilson. I wouldn't really want to use a pick on him before our 4th rounders back to back if we didn't get a LB by then. He is a much better player than that but we've been the walking wounded at the position and we more than most teams cant take on that risk at that position with our lack of depth. 

Shazier never took on blocks.  Behind Hampton, he and Farrior flowed to the ball.  Look at the amount of TFL that Shazier had in his final year at OSU.  It is amazing.  He was playing WLB but still.

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Always got to flip back to the tape. Being hurt doesn’t kill you that much. Arnold wasn’t likely to test well. Wiggins plays hard so weight doesn’t matter as much. 

That is what they said about Forbes

• Like 1

How far does Keon Coleman fall because of his 40? Because I see an elite athlete who may very well become an elite NFL WR. His athleticism for his size is amazing. Ran a 4.62 though, so could we get him late on day 2 or early on day 3? Not if he has been scouted correctly…

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

The only thing Milton has is the strongest arm.  He was not impressive on the outroutes.  Better than Hartman but Hartman stunk it up.

Project player with upside.

5 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

Project player with upside.

In the old days when you could give them enough practice to develop them, sure.  I have zero confidence you could develop a 3rd QB in less than 4-5 years