Week 15 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (9-4) vs. Houston Texans (4-9) - Potential Clinching Game

.Buzz

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont think it is the RB so much as the usage. Miller has never been given a whole lot of volume to get 100 yards but he probably gets 120 between rush/rec a decent amount of times

This is also why I think Seattle would be good because they have no problem handing it off to their RB if they know he's going to eat. Their running backs this year have been boo-boo so Russell Wilson is leading the team in Rushing. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont think it is the RB so much as the usage. Miller has never been given a whole lot of volume to get 100 yards but he probably gets 120 between rush/rec a decent amount of times

Yeah, that makes sense.  Kinda contributes to my perception of them as a running team, without actually counting as "rushing yards" for Miller.

Also feel like there's a chance Watson was awfully close to that 100 yards rushing threshold once or twice when he was lighting things up.  Though obviously didn't quite cross it i guess.

Archived