Around The League

Jerry

30 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

In fantasy terms sure. Wilson I can’t imagine will be worse. 

I do have my reservations about AR coming off an Achilles injury. Even in 2022, he wasn’t his best in GB

A middle of the pack Rodgers is a gagillion times better than Zach Wilson. We shall see!

I picked the Jets as the #1 seed this year. Soooooo much talent on both offense and defense. Expecting Wilson to go crazy and Breece Hall to go crazy. Breece is my pick as RB1 this year and dethrone McCraffrey. Finally fully healthy. Breece is the most athletic, most well-rounded skillset, and most explosive RB I have seen since AP. And fast af 4.37 speed. 

They will lose in the divisional round though. Because that’s what Rodgers does, even though I love him. He plays not to lose the game, even though he has all the talent in the world in his body. He will not take chances like a Mahomes, an Allen, a Jordan Love, a Trevor Lawrence, a Matt Stafford, a Tom Brady, a Joe Montana, a Roger Staubach. Rodgers is unfortunately a by the script QB like Kirk Cousins, like Peyton Manning, like Dak Prescott, like Jared Goff, etc etc. Rodgers is AMAZING, one of my favorites ever, but these type of QB’s don’t win many titles. 

Give me a risk taker any day of the week  in the playoffs. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

20 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Garrett Wilson for Tae straight up lol

It just shows that good defenses are tough in TC when they know the personnel

we could have traded up for Garrett Wilson that year with our 1st and 2nd. Instead we traded for Tae, a wideout hitting 30. We united him with DC, then pulled the plug one year. Typical Raider move lol 

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Saints also haven’t named a starter yet, even though it’s 95% likely gonna be Carr.

Apparently Carr rubbed so many guys the wrong way in the lockeroom with his passive aggressive attitude such as Olave and multiple guys on defense, and rubbed guys the wrong way with his timid play-style, that it would have been a big divide and made a lot of guys unhappy if he was named starter right away. 

Just like 2017 the locker room hated Carr and instead of analyzing Carr as the problem, they fire everyone and trade away everyone to protect him lol. Good job Mark. 

I’ve never once fallen for Carr’s fake nice guy act. Amazing how many people on this forum fall for his bulls***. 

I call BS. One guy had issues with DC, and that was Michael Thomas. He's a nut job, and out of the league for a reason. 

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

I call BS. One guy had issues with DC, and that was Michael Thomas. He's a nut job, and out of the league for a reason. 

All Saints beat writers claim multiple Saints had issues with Carr especially Olave. 

Carr is the type to talk behind a guy’s back, the type of guy that never takes accountability, and when he does take accountability it sounds super forced. He also will throw players under the bus in press conferences. 

Derek Carr thinks he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread and thinks everyone else is always the problem. David Carr had the same mentality. Runs in the family. Huge egos, and do the fake nice guy act while playing victim. 

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

All Saints beat writers claim multiple Saints had issues with Carr especially Olave. 

Carr is the type to talk behind a guy’s back, the type of guy that never takes accountability, and when he does take accountability it sounds super forced. He also will throw players under the bus in press conferences. 

Derek Carr thinks he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread and thinks everyone else is always the problem. David Carr had the same mentality. Runs in the family. Huge egos, and do the fake nice guy act while playing victim. 

wtf lol. DC is one of the most humble people you will ever come across. DC catch phrase while a Raider, "it's on me".  LOL I can't help but laugh 

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

wtf lol. DC is one of the most humble people you will ever come across. DC catch phrase while a Raider, "it's on me".  LOL I can't help but laugh 

He is the absolute furthest thing from humble. One of the fakest dudes ive ever seen. He’s a passive aggressive, huge ego, victim playing premadonna…. and an absolute terrible locker room guy because everyone sees through the fake act and see he’s a two-face snake who will throw you under the bus the first chance he gets. He loses every locker room. 

Go ahead and post articles he’s a good locker room guy, of course you’ll find articles like that on any QB. But when the dust settles, the real opinions always come out. 

3 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

He is the absolute furthest thing from humble. One of the fakest dudes ive ever seen. He’s a passive aggressive, huge ego, victim playing premadonna…. and an absolute terrible locker room guy because everyone sees through the fake act and see he’s a two-face snake who will throw you under the bus the first chance he gets. He loses every locker room. 

Go ahead and post articles he’s a good locker room guy, of course you’ll find articles like that on any QB. But when the dust settles, the real opinions always come out. 

take a shower, get a clue. Who hurt you? 

12 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

You and other guy’s intelligence level who fall for his act. I can spot a fake human being a mile away. 

I have my masters degree and make money using my brain. What are you talking about delusional rambling Tank4Drake guy. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

People told me it would be a stupid idea(you know because he has no talent)It doesn't seem so stupid now. 

I can see both being reaches in the 2nd. I wouldn't have been mad at either in the 3rd, day 3 was a no brainer. Potential starting QB at a position of need. Such an important position too 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I can see both being reaches in the 2nd. I wouldn't have been mad at either in the 3rd, day 3 was a no brainer. Potential starting QB at a position of need. Such an important position too 

50 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

People told me it would be a stupid idea(you know because he has no talent)It doesn't seem so stupid now. 

I was on the train of drafting one of these QBs in the mid rounds. I felt like Rattler was a 2nd round talent

Definitely head scratching why we didn’t take a late round flyer

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I was on the train of drafting one of these QBs in the mid rounds. I felt like Rattler was a 2nd round talent

Definitely head scratching why we didn’t take a late round flyer

Because he ran 4.9 at the combine and was being mean to his teammates on a Netflix show in HS

• Like 1