Around The League

Jerry

8 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I had to talk to my son about this.  He was hyping up one of our rookies and I had to tell him the exact same thing.  Like 2-3 dudes come into training camp and have highlight plays every day or play in a preseason game and have like 145 yards rushing and we're all ready to crown these undrafted free agent rookies and then they end up cut and no one picks them up.  

My son was talking about Dylan Laube.  Now that I'm writing this, I remember who it was.  I told him to simmer down.  Dylan Laube may become something but it's just way too early to tell.

Remember Chaz Schilens?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Remember Chaz Schilens?

Remember Chris Warren III?  I remember being hyped about him thinking he was about to do something and then never heard from him again.

If you don't, check the 2018 preseason stats where he led the Raiders in rushing all 4 preseason games.  I was duped.

8 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Remember Chris Warren III?  I remember being hyped about him thinking he was about to do something and then never heard from him again.

If you don't, check the 2018 preseason stats where he led the Raiders in rushing all 4 preseason games.  I was duped.

Ausberry

6 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Matt Mcgloin preseason hero

I remember going to games and the crowd chanting for Tui when we had Kerry Collins starting.  I was so young and niave.  I couldn't even comprehend how bad we were.  I used to be so optimistic before every single season.  The Raiders have humbled me with a metal bat.

17 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Chargers announced Justin Herbert suffered a planta fascia injury in his right foot. He will miss rest of TC and preseason. Expected to be ready week 1

I hope he fully recovers from his injury....

and is ready to play on January 6, 2025.

8 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

That’s not a type of injury that he will 100% in a month

Google just told me that the recovery time is between 6 and 12 weeks.  Hmm...

43 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Juron Criner, Sterling Moore, Stevie Brown, George Atkinson III.... you can fill a roster with the players this fanbase hyped in preseason over the years. 

CFL/XFL/AFL superstars.

• Like 1