Around The League

Jerry

21 hours ago, raidr4life said:

On another note I'd trade Tyree for Bryce Young, and see what he can do with some playmakers around him, and of course fix this OL first. Try and develop him.

that trade actually makes sense. or a mid round pick. Bryce isn't a superstar who can elevate a franchise but I think he could be decent with a good supporting cast. Kinda like in college. He would be set up nice with a Tae, Bowers as playmakers, and a good defense. Carolina is not that talented. Our OL is suspect which could be a problem, but it has potential to be better. Kolton Miller barely back from injury, JPJ should give a boost to our IOL. Glaze might get in too 

14 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Young is diminutive with no elite skills to compensate for it. He's done.

Yeah.  The more I think about it the less likely I would be to pull the trigger on a trade.  He's literally an average man trying to play QB.  5'10" and 180 lbs.  He doesn't have elite speed like Kyler Murray.  Isn't really known for having an above average or elite arm.  Can't see over the OL.  Can't really read defenses.  

I said maybe trade T. Wilson straight up yesterday but at least T. Wilson is 6'6" and 270 lbs.  He has the physical traits/tools needed to do well in the NFL.  

• Like 1