Justin Jefferson: JJets cleared for takeoff for 5 years (New contract! p.10)

vike daddy

No matter the stance on abortion, pressuring a woman to abort a fetus is a scumbag move - especially when you are financially as well of as an NFL Star receiver.

Really lost a lot of respect for Jefferson.

6 hours ago, GermanVike said:

No matter the stance on abortion, pressuring a woman to abort a fetus is a scumbag move - especially when you are financially as well of as an NFL Star receiver.

Really lost a lot of respect for Jefferson.

Granted, we don't know if that's true.  You can't just assume it to be because someone said so.  It could be true, but I try not to make assumptions about people who I have no idea of what their character is.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, swede700 said:

Granted, we don't know if that's true.  You can't just assume it to be because someone said so. 

Guys, just do some Google research and you'll learn more specific details and can decide for yourselves.

But it doesn't mean we're going to discuss that point here.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Guys, just do some Google research and you'll learn more specific details and can decide for yourselves.

But it doesn't mean we're going to discuss that point here.

That's fine.  I'll admit I don't have all the details, but there are far more important things going on in this world than the knowing the situation of a relationship between 2 other people that I don't know and never will know.  I would make myself insane if I did that.  🤣

• Like 4

ESPN 

Breaking: Dallas Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb, who has been unable to land the type of contract extension that other wide receivers have, is not expected to report to training camp Wednesday with the rest of his team, sources tell Adam Schefter.

Lamb is entering the last year of a deal scheduled to pay him $17.99 million this season.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, vike daddy said:

ESPN 

Breaking: Dallas Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb, who has been unable to land the type of contract extension that other wide receivers have, is not expected to report to training camp Wednesday with the rest of his team, sources tell Adam Schefter.

Lamb is entering the last year of a deal scheduled to pay him $17.99 million this season.

Thoughts and prayers...

• Like 1

Receiver Ja’Marr Chase did not practice for the second consecutive day to open training camp. But after the session, head coach Zac Taylor would not say the reason for Chase’s non-participation.

Chase was asked if he wasn’t practicing due to his contract and his response was, “No comment.” Taylor, however, did specify that Chase is healthy.

Chase, 24, is eligible for a contract extension after completing his third season. But earlier this week, team owner Mike Brown suggested that the matter was closed for the time being, saying it’s unlikely “that this is the good time to negotiate.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jamarr-chase-doesnt-practice-for-second-straight-day-he-and-zac-taylor-wont-say-why

Posted (edited)

After Thursday’s rollicking training-camp press conference, Cowboys owner and G.M. Jerry Jones kept talking. And talking. He was asked (again) about receiver CeeDee Lamb’s holdout.

Jones: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jerry-jones-bristled-a-bit-on-thursday-about-the-ceedee-lamb-holdout

he's a stable financial genius.

Edited by vike daddy

On 7/15/2024 at 4:24 PM, vike daddy said:

Kittle is a buffoon, but then wants to be one. and the NFL has plenty of buffoon loving fans, so they have to give them red meat. which Kittle certainly did.

I am one of these buffoon loving fans you speak of, consider me a George Kittle fan!

I finished the series and enjoyed it, not sure which one I liked better Quarterback or Receiver.

• I really enjoyed the screen time with ARSB's dad. He's a heckuva player.
  • Even though we knew it, it was cool (to me) to see how much Rodgers meant/means to Davante. The Carr experiment didn't work out so I wonder how long Adams stay in LV. I hope him and his wife welcome a happy and healthy baby boy in August.
  • Deebo is a DAWG, really wish he could stay healthy for an entire season.
  • I can't believe Jets is already entering his 5th season, looking forward to great things from him this season. What a great family he has.

I wonder what position Netflix would choose to focus on next if they continued the series.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2024 at 8:26 AM, vike daddy said:

After Thursday’s rollicking training-camp press conference, Cowboys owner and G.M. Jerry Jones kept talking. And talking. He was asked (again) about receiver CeeDee Lamb’s holdout.

Jones: “I’m just gonna say this to y’all, give me some credit, OK? You don’t think I’m good with numbers? You think I know how to add and subtract? Do I know how to talk? And sell? I realize all the criticism and I understand it. As a matter of fact, I try to stir it up. And I have since I got here. That’s good. Be relevant. It works.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jerry-jones-bristled-a-bit-on-thursday-about-the-ceedee-lamb-holdout

he's a stable financial genius.

I am unaccustomed to hearing "stable" and "Jerry Jones" in the same breath.