The Commanders Head Coaching Thread - Commanders hire Dan Quinn, Dallas Cowboys DC

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Vrabel is probably out for reasons about Carthon listed.

Bad look if you ask me.  So we won't even interview a coach because of a grudge between the coach and someone who doesn't even work here and Peters just happens to know that someone.  Peters can't form his own opinion?  

Just now, offbyone said:

Bad look if you ask me.  So we won't even interview a coach because of a grudge between the coach and someone who doesn't even work here and Peters just happens to know that someone.  Peters can't form his own opinion?  

Vrabel didn't really get a look from anyone around the league its seems like he's pissed a lot of people off. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It is pretty interesting that he didn't get any looks or interviews. 

We are beginning to see the switch from coach-centered to executive-centered again.  How things have played out with a lot of those coaches is that they got lucky with finding their QB, and that made a lot of those other things end up working themselves out.  

Every coach hired this cycle isn’t running personnel.  If there was indeed major friction with Vrabel and Cathorn over personnel control, I can imagine everyone else is probably hands off at this point.