The Commanders Head Coaching Thread - Commanders hire Dan Quinn, Dallas Cowboys DC

44 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

didn't they love Rivera ?

Big difference- Quinn is going to be able to just coach, he’s got one of the best personnel guys running the front office in Adam Peters.  Rivera put together a middling squad of “yes men” with PantherSkins connections, and tried to do all of it and failed spectacularly. 

22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I guess Bill Belichick wasn't completely disregarded after all...

That's interesting. No one else reported that, I wonder why it's coming out now. Dianna is no Josina with her sources. She has local ties. Could have happened. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

If we could somehow get Anthony Weaver here as our DC, I would be pretty happy. 

The Ravens bypassing him to go to someone else speaks volumes to me tbh. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I would like that as well but they usually stick with people (if available) who they’re familiar with. 

I hope that the reports of how well Weaver interviewed carry some weight. Most likely Dan Quinn calls the plays anyway, but Weaver is another leader of men.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

They literally just took all the goodwill from the Peter’s hire out back, shot it in the head took a dump on it and lit it on fire. 

Hopefully he can win you over man. He was anonymously voted as a top 5 defensive coordinator. I think as long as we can avoid the numbers 28-3, we might be ok. 

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

They literally just took all the goodwill from the Peter’s hire out back, shot it in the head took a dump on it and lit it on fire. 

wow, that's a bit extreme ,,but can't much disagree. 🤔

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hopefully he can win you over man. He was anonymously voted as a top 5 defensive coordinator. I think as long as we can avoid the numbers 28-3, we might be ok. 

anonymously being the KEY word !!! 😁