The Commanders Head Coaching Thread - Commanders hire Dan Quinn, Dallas Cowboys DC

21 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

There’s talk that maybe Al Harris could also come over as secondary coach. AH can weigh his options on Mike McCarthy’s job security. 

I’d love All Harris for these guys. He’s done amazing with guys in Dallas that have similar skill sets to guys we have so I hope that happens

22 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

@ARTMONK HOF @ripsean21please keep the coaching hires in this thread.  The Adam peters thread is for front office movement.  

Sorry I keep forgetting. I am excited for the seasons end too see changes Peter’s makes. Most FO’s transition the next year as the pick and choose who too keep

Just seen Kingsbury withdrew his name from the Raiders OC position. Does that mean he’s going to come here and be our OC. 

Ben Standig

Kliff Kingsbury has withdrawn from the Las Vegas Raiders' offensive coordinator search, source confirms (@AdamSchefter 1st). Reports had Kingsbury agreeing to take the job.

No word if Mark Davis heard the news while on a plane.

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

Peter Schrager

Re Kingsbury and Raiders, contract negotiations came undone in the last 24 hours and Kingsbury withdrew his name from consideration. He let multiple members of the Raiders organization he would not be joining the team yesterday.

This is all over X. Let the rumors begin!

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Sam Fortier

Kliff Kingsbury is expected to be in play for the Commanders OC job, sources tell @NickiJhabvala and me.

Washington is still going through the process and things could take time.

I'd be down, actually. I know he doesn't have the best reputation on earth, but he was pretty solid when Kyler Murray was healthy, especially in 2021.

Ian Rapaport 

Sources: Former #AZCardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury recently interviewed for the vacant #Commanders OC job under new coach Dan Quinn. There are still more interviews to do, but Kingsbury is considered a strong candidate.

• Like 1