Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

I have finally decided to submit my keeper tags:

Johnathan Taylor (3 tags)
Kyle Jusczchuck (4 tags)
Dalton Shults (6 tags)
Dk Metcalf (9 tags)
Dj Moore (12 tags)
Joe Thuney (14 tags)
Calaijah Kancey (15 tags)
All coaches (19 tags)
Geno Smith (20 tags)

Let me know if I made a mistake or something and thanks for the fun so far!

3 minutes ago, macattack1544 said:

Kyle Jusczchuck (4 tags)
Dalton Shults (6 tags)
Dk Metcalf (9 tags)
Dj Moore (12 tags)
Joe Thuney (14 tags)
All coaches (19 tags)
Geno Smith (20 tags)

Flashing Red Light Gif GIFs | Tenor

(Sending a PM.)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, macattack1544 said:

Kyle Jusczchuck (4 tags)
Dalton Shults (6 tags)
Dk Metcalf (9 tags)
Dj Moore (12 tags)
Joe Thuney (14 tags)
All coaches (19 tags)
Geno Smith (20 tags)

Dont bother keeping coaches. They arent worth it. You can draft them middle to late

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Any owners in the past ever do a CB/S rotation?

I've started Peterson at S 1st year to save a tag and he did well. I think he was the all-star safety. Then I moved him to CB next year. I considered moving him back to S if I picked up a new CB instead of a S at the deadline. I got a S off you though.

Just now, LAOJoe said:

I've started Peterson at S 1st year to save a tag and he did well. I think he was the all-star safety. Then I moved him to CB next year. I considered moving him back to S if I picked up a new CB instead of a S at the deadline. I got a S off you though.

I just imagine having 3 great CBs and rotating them between S and CB, keeping all three for a total of 6 tags. You're essentially keeping a great player for free while still maintaining a high level of play. (What I'm doing at EDGE/IDL.)

34 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I just imagine having 3 great CBs and rotating them between S and CB, keeping all three for a total of 6 tags. You're essentially keeping a great player for free while still maintaining a high level of play. (What I'm doing at EDGE/IDL.)

You could but safety #2 would have to come in at corner 3 times, 1 each for each CB in order to stay down a tag.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Each of them would be CBs, and would play 7 games at CB and 9 games at S each season.

Firstly my math was off but you would have the CBs have 27 games at S. That means your regular starting safety would only play 5 games at S all year.

On top of that you would have 21 CB games between 3 CBs but need to find 11 more CB starters somewhere. Your other safety could take all 11 of them but then he would essentially be a CB all season while playing 5 games at S.

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

You would only have five games where two of your corners are starting at CB the same time.

To break it down differently: 21 of your 32 CB snaps would be covered by your 'great' CBs. 27 of your 32 S snaps would be covered by those same players. You'd have to draft 1 player each draft to cover the remaining snaps.

You'd have an elite secondary and would only spend a total of 6 tags and 1 draft pick each season to maintain it. (Starting Bosa and Hutch at EDGE for only 7 games each, and 3-4 DE for the remaining 9, essentially allows me to keep Simmons or Brown for free.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway