Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

On 2/24/2024 at 6:58 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

?

If I did I must've misunderstood the question.

They don't count towards keepers

The question was did playoff games count towards games played totals and you said yes

SMH.  Started random dude at TE for multiple weeks for no reason lol

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

The question was did playoff games count towards games played totals and you said yes

SMH.  Started random dude at TE for multiple weeks for no reason lol

Was this in a PM? I did a search of the entire S26 thread and you only said the words "playoff" or "games" three times. None of those conversations were about playoff games counting towards games played totals. (Not saying that it didn't happen. Just trying to better understand the conversation.)

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Was this in a PM? I did a search of the entire S26 thread and you only said the words "playoff" or "games" three times. None of those conversations were about playoff games counting towards games played totals. (Not saying that it didn't happen. Just trying to better understand the conversation.)

Tag Police and Thread Police!!! This is why you are BDL prime material 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Unlike me where i do 0 prep

Gotta prep. Gotta prep. How could I possibly have any sort of idea who might be available with my selection? And, after I make that pick, I'll have only (does math)... ten freaking days until I draft again. That's nowhere near enough time to go BPA in round 10.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Even if that was a joke, i peg you for a big board type

You would then peg me poorly, sir. My drafting abilities are so horrible, I've decided that trading all of my picks away for established assets is the only way I can prevent myself from wasting them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You would then peg me poorly, sir. My drafting abilities are so horrible, I've decided that trading all of my picks away for established assets is the only way I can prevent myself from wasting them.

Ah is that why you are the waste walruses?