Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Eagles and steelers gms are worse than any of us

Eagles always want a solid or upside backup. It got them a SB and almost got them another run the next year. Also saved them when Wentz couldn't recover from the yips.

24 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Eagles always want a solid or upside backup. It got them a SB and almost got them another run the next year. Also saved them when Wentz couldn't recover from the yips.

Strange they trade for Kenny Pickett then

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Glen said:

Strange they trade for Kenny Pickett then

All jokes aside they are also always looking to have someone to groom. Pickett has the upside for that and a few years of control to do that. He wasn't ready to start.

27 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Any of my DL for donald and i will throw in a 15th

Throw in your mother you disrespectful swine. Jk but i will take out your sister if you have one.. she can’t be over 125 though, I know for winsconsin chiks it’s impossible. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lbs. I don’t like big girls man. I like my women nice and slim with a fat booty. The rest I’ll pay to mod… 

You cutting it close or get them extra short if you can fit a fat booty in at 125.

22 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

You cutting it close or get them extra short if you can fit a fat booty in at 125.

Absolutely. Half the girls in the gym got a freaking camper back there. I love it. They’re just bros who wanna lift and get to know each other better ehhh.. 

When we do legs I be like 

cookie-life.gif

• Like 1

I might send Nacho a list. I'm gonna be up late doing some bracketology and will likely sleep in. I used to do it all the time and was ranked highly but after 2018 or 2019 I "retired" and stopped doing it regularly and only did it at the end.... my accuracy took a hit without the practice though.