Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 14 Posted)

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I also like how my term trash troll has carried on here from the first time I called Glen this 

Although it was first used to vote Dome in Marvel Mafia. The classic game Matts voted himself out and we lost.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:08 AM, Scoundrel said:

Dome 

Trash Troll

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hey uh - I'd prefer that two teams didn't go by "Ducks" (even if one is prefixed with another word). I feel like it would cause confusion (if only for me)... sorry!

If you're really set on that logo, you could go with something like "Mallards" if you'd like. Else, you are free to submit something else that doesn't conflict with another team's location, abbreviation, nickname, or exact color combination (those are usually the four "nos" as far as I'm concerned). If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to reach out in PM.

Iowa+Jagwads.gif

4 hours ago, macattack1544 said:

I would like to submit a name change. My team name will now be the Southwest Ohio Ducks, my stadium will be a dome known as The Quackerdome, (a dome of course) the precipitation will be 60, the wind will be 50, the temperature will be 49, the timezone will be eastern standard time, and my colors will be dark green and yellow. Also, here is my logo:

Oregon Ducks Logo Concept :: Behance

I took the background off and made it fit the cover parameters, if you'd prefer it without the background.

Devil-Duck-Fitted.png

Also:

Synonyms for duck include mallard, wildfowl, bufflehead, drake, eider, gadwall, goldeneye, goose, merganser and pintail.

Southwest Wildfowl? Southwest Gadwalls?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I took the background off and made it fit the cover parameters, if you'd prefer it without the background.

Devil-Duck-Fitted.png

Also:

Synonyms for duck include mallard, wildfowl, bufflehead, drake, eider, gadwall, goldeneye, goose, merganser and pintail.

Southwest Wildfowl? Southwest Gadwalls?

If he doesn’t choose Buffleheads, he’s out of the league 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hey uh - I'd prefer that two teams didn't go by "Ducks" (even if one is prefixed with another word). I feel like it would cause confusion (if only for me)... sorry!

If you're really set on that logo, you could go with something like "Mallards" if you'd like. Else, you are free to submit something else that doesn't conflict with another team's location, abbreviation, nickname, or exact color combination (those are usually the four "nos" as far as I'm concerned). If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to reach out in PM.

Ah, didn't catch that. Yeah i'll go with Buffleheads and i'll change my location to Cincinnati if that works. However, i'm not sure on a new color combination, i'll get back to you on that.

• Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Week 14 Posted)