2024 49ers offseason

49erurtaza

17 hours ago, Apparition said:

Would the Niners accept this trade proposal?

49ers receive: Patriots 2025 2nd round pick, Patriots 2025 4th round pick, Kendrick Bourne

Patriots receive: 49ers 2025 4th round pick, Brandon Aiyuk

The 49ers won't trade him to make themselves worse in 2024. 

• Like 3

If I am moving him for 2025 draft capital, it is a first or GTFO. 

Patriots frp would be appealing enough to make me think about it.

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Ninerholic said:

Sounds like Aiyuk is meeting with Shanny and Lynch today 👀

I think Aiyuk really really wants to be a Niner.  For that I commend him, you rarely see athletes get involved in their negotiations like this. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I think Aiyuk really really wants to be a Niner.  For that I commend him, you rarely see athletes get involved in their negotiations like this. 

This bromance is something 

• Like 1

I really like Aiyuk, but I feel like the wide reveiver market is over valued.  Extremely over valued.  I'm not sure if any WR is worth 30 million per year.  There are multiple high end talents available at WR every draft.

There are 4 of them on the field every play in college.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do you think the Commanders have any more Trent Williamses around?  

Trent is the least replaceable person on the team, and the team has done nothing to prepare to replace him.  I wouldn't hate the idea of moving Aiyuk for a really good OT.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

This is fake news/horrible reporting.

Aiyuk was on Ryan Clark's podcast recently. Ryan Clark says in this clip that Aiyuk showed up to do the podcast with JD. 

JFC I hate these aggregators. This is absolute garbage. 

Aiyuk didnt show up to contract negotiations with a player from another team. Pretty sure daniels wouldnt be let into the building.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I wouldn't hate the idea of moving Aiyuk for a really good OT.

I believe this was the intent when they had preliminary discussions about him with teams in the teens (jags). I dont think they would have taken a WR in the teens. 

5 minutes ago, N4L said:

Aiyuk was on Ryan Clark's podcast recently. Ryan Clark says in this clip that Aiyuk showed up to do the podcast with JD. 

Aiyuk didnt show up to contract negotiations with a player from another team. Pretty sure daniels wouldnt be let into the building.

That's what I took from the video he posted. Who is taking it that he showed up at the negotiations that way? Its worded a little funny, but "when revealing his meeting with the 49ers" indicates that Daniels was with him when he revealed that info not that he was there at the meeting with SF 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, N4L said:

Correct, Daniels nor anyone under contract from the other 4k teams is allowed to be inside the 49ers team facility, heck I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re not allowed on the 49ers property, they’d be turned away, as they likely have to show their ID, & check with the 49ers(whoever runs the building) to make sure he can or can’t go in.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's what I took from the video he posted. Who is taking it that he showed up at the negotiations that way? Its worded a little funny, but "when revealing his meeting with the 49ers" indicates that Daniels was with him when he revealed that info not that he was there at the meeting with SF 

If Daniels was in the building the 49ers risk getting hit with tampering, fines & lose of draft pick(s).

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

The phrasing is purposefully misleading

"BA walked in the room with JD, when announcing a meeting with SF..." makes it sound like JD walked into the niners facility today. 

JD accompanied BA to a podcast taping a few weeks ago, says Ryan clark, who also announced that BA is meeting with the 49ers today." This is significantly less ambiguous. I believe the original phrasing was ambiguous by design. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

The phrasing is purposefully misleading

"BA walked in the room with JD, when announcing a meeting with SF..." makes it sound like JD walked into the niners facility today. 

JD accompanied BA to a podcast taping a few weeks ago, says Ryan clark, who also announced that BA is meeting with the 49ers today." This is significantly less ambiguous. I believe the original phrasing was ambiguous by design. 

Yeah, I don't agree with that at all. I understood it without an issue. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I really like Aiyuk, but I feel like the wide reveiver market is over valued.  Extremely over valued.  I'm not sure if any WR is worth 30 million per year.  There are multiple high end talents available at WR every draft.

There are 4 of them on the field every play in college.  

If wr was so easy to find, what has New England been doing all these years? Kansas city last season? Carolina after moving Moore?

• Like 2