2.19.24 Three round mock draft

On 2/20/2024 at 3:29 AM, FalconFan13 said:

Well it looks like all 3 Falcon fans had the same reply to you and the exact same thoughts.  Looks like we are locked in on what we want in the upcoming months and you are locked into what we want as well :D

I mean, he gave us 4 guys who would come right in, compete for a starting spot or basically just be given a starting spot and would enhance the team where we have needs. It fits really well, tbh.

On 2/19/2024 at 2:26 AM, Football_Bachelor08 said:

FIRST ROUND

24. Dallas: Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB

Love this pick - easily BPA and fits a need opposite of Diggs with a perfect play style for Zimmer's heavy press-man coverage scheme.

SECOND ROUND

56. Dallas: Roman Wilson, WR

You're far higher on Roman Wilson than I am and far lower on Payton Wilson who I would easily take in this spot over him.  Wilson steps in to fill a huge need day 1 next to Overshown as we lose LVE and are already paper thin at that position, having to use a S as our #4.  

THIRD ROUND
87.  Dallas: Braelon Allen, RB

Assuming we let Pollard walk and don't go after a Derrick Henry, I think Allen could be a solid starter day 1 as the workhorse RB if paired with a more adept pass-down RB (his route tree and ability to pass block are pretty limited).  Don't mind this pick at all.

First 3 picks are solid for the Giants, given the way you have the board falling. Would hate to get jumped by 1 pick for Daniels, but it is what it is.

I don't like McKinnley Jackson in the 3rd. I think that is too high for him, and he doesn't fit the Giants MO of taking interior defenders. They very much value HWS, and McKinnley is lacking in height and weight. Max Melton or Mike Sainristill would be much better picks there in the 3rd. Even better though would be for the Giants to go TJ Tampa at 47 then take Mahogany or Christian Haynes in the 3rd. I understand Beebe is probably rated higher on the consensus board than Mahogany and Haynes, but I like the latter 2 better than Beebe personally.