Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

Just now, Slateman said:

13.5 million guaranteed, 7.75 average. That's about what you would expect to pay an above average to good edge rusher. Kerrigan is getting almost twice as much guaranteed, and a 11.5 million per year on average.

So, if we care about salary, Orakpo isn't as good as Kerrigan. We've managed to replace Orakpo with draft picks and free agency, at a fraction of the cost.

Well perhaps we are overpaying Kerrigan because he’s good, not great too. I wish we had them both because we haven’t been able to replace Rak with the draft picks or by signing Galette. Kerrigan & Orakpo were good for 20 combined sacks per year, we miss having two consistently good book end OLBs. Smith is good but inconsistent, he’s not as good as Orakpo was and Murphy only one time had a season as good as every one of Raks when he was healthy. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Blaine Gabbert might be the worst QB ever drafted in the top 10. He's god awful. 

I agree he’s bad, there’s a reason why he’s 3rd string. I’d have to imagine if we had to go 3rd string that our 3rd qb would be worse.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Well perhaps we are overpaying Kerrigan because he’s good, not great too. I wish we had them both because we haven’t been able to replace Rak with the draft picks or by signing Galette. Kerrigan & Orakpo were good for 20 combined sacks per year, we miss having two consistently good book end OLBs. Smith is good but inconsistent, he’s not as good as Orakpo was and Murphy only one time had a season as good as every one of Raks when he was healthy. 

Kerrigan and Orakpo never once combined for 20 sacks. Ever.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I agree he’s bad, there’s a reason why he’s 3rd string. I’d have to imagine if we had to go 3rd string that our 3rd qb would be worse.

It's amazing he was a top 10 pick. Shanny nailed him for what he was right away. 

Archived