Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

Just now, Slateman said:

Cousins held on to the ball too long. Should have felt the rush, scrambled, and not given up on the play /lavar

Doctson should've caught that ball with one hand that was thrown 10' over his head. God, what a bust /Kirkman

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Doctson should've caught that ball with one hand that was thrown 10' over his head. God, what a bust /Kirkman

Realistic expectation: Use two hands to catch the ball

Unrealistic expectation: If Cousins doesn't get rid of the ball in under 3 seconds, its his fault if he gets sacked.

21 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And why is he still out there? Why is Crowder still returning punts? Who's making these decisions? It's the guy who claimed they had no one else on the team who could field a punt. 

Who do we put in for anyone at this point though? You blame the coaches but show me the brighter spots on the roster behind the guys playing!!! Their on injured reserve already!

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I’m not even watching how bad is it?

The offense is not good. No real running game. A couple drops. Receivers not getting open.  I mean, it's basically been the same it has for the last 4 weeks.

The defense is playing a little better, but honestly, the Cards keep dropping th ball and Gabbert is still terrible.

Just now, ripsean21 said:

Who do we put in for anyone at this point though? You blame the coaches but show me the brighter spots on the roster behind the guys playing!!! Their on injured reserve already!

I mean, it's not like D. Hall is doing anything else?

Just now, Slateman said:

Realistic expectation: Use two hands to catch the ball

Unrealistic expectation: If Cousins doesn't get rid of the ball in under 3 seconds, its his fault if he gets sacked.

You have no realistic expectations about Doctson. You blamed him for a pass that was 5' feet over his head that he tried to reach up and catch with one hand. 

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Can Ryan Grant field a punt and call for a fair catch? Put him back there. Anyone who won't just fumble at the first sign of contact. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Can Ryan Grant field a punt and call for a fair catch? Put him back there. Anyone who won't just fumble at the first sign of contact. 

I believe Maurice Harris, Kendall Fuller and DHall can field punts.

Prine is running hard out there.

Archived