Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

He held the ball less than 4 seconds.

You literally blame Cousins for every sack in that he  "hangs on to the ball too long" when he has been amongst the league's best at doing exactly the opposite of that.

When it's not his fault I say so. You basically blame everyone else for stupid things Kirk does. You cape for him constantly. I say what he does good and call him out for what he does poorly. He does not sense the rush well at all. It's an issue and I'm far from the only one recognizing this. 

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Jesus Christ dude do you always have to be so obtuse? It's not just THE fumble, it's the poor discipline of this team and rears its ugly head more than one time a game under this staff. It's just a collection of things. 

True but when you say it as Davis fumbles it just seems like you’re blaming that on the coaches too. This was the 2nd or 3rd time Davis had done that this season and one was returned for a TD vs San Fran which helped them get back into the game. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

True but when you say it as Davis fumbles it just seems like you’re blaming that on the coaches too. This was the 2nd or 3rd time Davis had done that this season and one was returned for a TD vs San Fran which helped them get back into the game. 

And why is he still out there? Why is Crowder still returning punts? Who's making these decisions? It's the guy who claimed they had no one else on the team who could field a punt. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

When it's not his fault I say so. You basically blame everyone else for stupid things Kirk does. You cape for him constantly. I say what he does good and call him out for what he does poorly. He does not sense the rush well at all. It's an issue and I'm far from the only one recognizing this. 

No, you don't. And this time it legitimately isn't Cousins fault. He had less than 3.5 seconds from the time the ball was snapped, to getting hit by Jones. That's not on Cousins.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't understand you? Kirk does something wrong and it's somebody else's fault every time. Norman does something wrong and it's "he needs to cover better and he needs to make more INTs". Both guys are highly paid and both need to play better, correct? Or does this logic only apply to one of these players according to you and Slate? 

It’s different. If Kirk threw a bad ball, a bad int or fumbled on a sack that wasn’t a blindside hit I’d blame him.

If a wr drops a pass, that’s on the wr. If an OL gets beat easily and to Kirk within a few seconds, I have a hard time blaming any qb for that, especially if it’s his blindside.

Now, if Kirk’s fumble had been before his knees were down, I would have blamed that on Kirk!

If Norman gets beat or drops an int, I’m not sure how I can blame that on anyone but him.

Just now, Slateman said:

No, you don't. And this time it legitimately isn't Cousins fault. He had less than 3.5 seconds from the time the ball was snapped, to getting hit by Jones. That's not on Cousins.

I have plenty of posts in my history that say otherwise. You wanna get butt hurt because I can call Kirk out for doing stupid stuff, honestly I don't care. You have no problem ripping any other player but when it comes to Kirk you're constantly making excuses. 

And I'm far from dashing on this topic. I've said Kirk is a good QB and they should pay him. I stand by that. He's a top 10 QB that is still learning and sensing pressure is one of the things he needs to work on along with throwing out routes. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

I have plenty of posts in my history that say otherwise. You wanna get butt hurt because I can call Kirk out for doing stupid stuff, honestly I don't care. You have no problem ripping any other player but when it comes to Kirk you're constantly making excuses. 

And I'm far from dashing on this topic. I've said Kirk is a good QB and they should pay him. I stand by that. He's a top 10 QB that is still learning and sensing pressure is one of the things he needs to work on along with throwing out routes. 

Because there are reasons that, statistically, Cousins as good this season as last year. And those reasons aren't on him.

Dashing 2.0

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s different. If Kirk threw a bad ball, a bad int or fumbled on a sack that wasn’t a blindside hit I’d blame him.

If a wr drops a pass, that’s on the wr. If an OL gets beat easily and to Kirk within a few seconds, I have a hard time blaming any qb for that, especially if it’s his blindside.

Now, if Kirk’s fumble had been before his knees were down, I would have blamed that on Kirk!

If Norman gets beat or drops an int, I’m not sure how I can blame that on anyone but him.

You and Slate both blamed Norman last week for getting beat deep. I told you then it was the safety's responsibility and he bit on the run fake. And shockingly that was confirmed after the game. Yet, nothing from either of you. 

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

Because there are reasons that, statistically, Cousins as good this season as last year. And those reasons aren't on him.

Dashing 2.0

Please continue on with this kind of stuff. You just prove how little you know over and over again. 

Kirks Dad 2.0

Archived