Cardinals vs Redskins thread ?

Dashing202

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It's amazing how much better Nsekhe is as a LT than he is at RT. It's ashame he's so much older because he'd afford you the opportunity to move Trent Williams for a high draft choice. 

What? Trent hasn’t given up a sack all year and he’s played with a torn patella tendon since early in the season. There’s no way they’d trade Williams even if Nsekhe was 25. It’s nice to have Nsekhe and he’s a good LT but TWill is all Pro. You don’t move an All-Pro. There’s no guarantee any draft choice works out, even a high draft choice.

Just now, turtle28 said:

What? Trent hasn’t given up a sack all year and he’s played with a torn patella tendon since early in the season. There’s no way they’d trade Williams even if Nsekhe was 25. It’s nice to have Nsekhe and he’s a good LT but TWill is all Pro. You don’t move an All-Pro. There’s no guarantee any draft choice works out, even a high draft choice.

Nsehke has basically stonewalled everyone when he's started at LT. I think somebody gives him a decent contract next year and if he was younger he'd get a really good contract. 

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I would contact the Raiders about him and see what it would take to pry him away. They're not happy with him it seems. He's basically been a bust since his great rookie year. 

42 recs, 499 yds & 5 TDs through 12 games. It’s not a pro bowl season but it’s not a horrible season either. They wouldn’t just give Cooper away for Su’a.

Just now, turtle28 said:

42 recs, 499 yds & 5 TDs through 12 games. It’s not a pro bowl season but it’s not a horrible season either. They wouldn’t just give Cooper away for Su’a.

I wasn't being serious about that trade. You'd obviously have to give up something worth a damn but you could just Sua in for the hell of it. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

Nsehke has basically stonewalled everyone when he's started at LT. I think somebody gives him a decent contract next year and if he was younger he'd get a really good contract. 

I agree, but I’d still keep an All-Pro over Nsekhe. If he gets a good contract from another team and we don’t go crazy in free agency maybe we get a late round compensatory pick.

Archived