Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

There you have it. 

Honestly, I'm not beat up about it. On the surface, would be cool...but man, there is a lot of downside to Joey given his inability to stay healthy. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

So he has an established Brand.  Call her a Brando

She is a Jags media member, apparently. In theory she could have sources within the Jags, but you don't generally see media members piping up about stuff like that. 

19 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm sure the Jaguars would be interested, but that doesn't matter if the 49ers aren't willing to trade him. If the Jaguars were to give up the 17th overall pick and another premium pick, I'm sure that would be the starting point. On a other note at least Baalke now realizes he can't scout a WR to safe his life and is just over paying for WRs. 

I mean, think about it, Brandon has pretty much the longest arms possible for a guy his size. I think they said his wingspan was the same as Calvin Johnson's when he was at the combine. If he had torn his ACL, then forget about it, Trent would have traded up to No. 1 overall to draft him. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

She is a Jags media member, apparently. In theory she could have sources within the Jags, but you don't generally see media members piping up about stuff like that. 

Baalke's office has always seemed to be pretty leaky, so anything is possible. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I mean, think about it, Brandon has pretty much the longest arms possible for a guy his size. I think they said his wingspan was the same as Calvin Johnson's when he was at the combine. If he had torn his ACL, then forget about it, Trent would have traded up to No. 1 overall to draft him. 

The greatest support I've seen so far that Aiyuk will be a Jag 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's a damn good signing right there. 

Yeah, that would have been nice.

The guy I'm kind of watching for the niners would be Adoree Jackson on a 1 year deal. Has played in and out and has worked special teams as a returner. But in truth, there are some pretty interesting names out there. Kristian Fulton fell apart, but had a pretty decent year like 2-3 years ago, so maybe there's some rebound possibility there. Rock Ya Sin was fine for the Ravens last year. Bryce Hall? 

I don't think that they'd have much of an interest in CJ Henderson, and the fact that he was a healthy scratch for a really bad Carolina team missing Jaycee Horn doesn't speak well of his competency despite the draft pedigree. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, that would have been nice.

The guy I'm kind of watching for the niners would be Adoree Jackson on a 1 year deal. Has played in and out and has worked special teams as a returner. But in truth, there are some pretty interesting names out there. Kristian Fulton fell apart, but had a pretty decent year like 2-3 years ago, so maybe there's some rebound possibility there. Rock Ya Sin was fine for the Ravens last year. Bryce Hall? 

I don't think that they'd have much of an interest in CJ Henderson, and the fact that he was a healthy scratch for a really bad Carolina team missing Jaycee Horn doesn't speak well of his competency despite the draft pedigree. 

Man, I didn't even know three of those guys were available (Fulton, Hall, & Henderson). I'm slipping. All down hill from 34 i guess. 

Just now, GW21 said:

Man, I didn't even know three of those guys were available (Fulton, Hall, & Henderson). I'm slipping. All down hill from 34 i guess. 

I forgot to mention football in my post. The three guys I mentioned I'd be interested in kicking the tires on for sure. Henderson seems like he's probably one of those guys that just relied on talent his whole life and doesn't know how to be a pro, Hall seems like the exact opposite in my mind. I think Fulton had injury issues no?

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Man, I'm still peaking....whatchu talking about down hill from 34. 

• Like 3

"upto" $6 million so probably like 2/4. We could have easily matched that unless 1 or both parties wanted to move on. Too bad, he was a good returner/depth

Edited by 49ersfan