Free agent Frenzy 2024!!

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

Xavien Howard would be my pick.. he can play safety. Problem is, he was released with a failed physical.. Foot injury from week ~15 he hasn't recovered from. but should be good to go well before training camp 

Diggs or Simmons for me. Both have played with someone on the coaching staff. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, adamq said:

Xavien Howard would be my pick.. he can play safety. Problem is, he was released with a failed physical.. Foot injury from week ~15 he hasn't recovered from. but should be good to go well before training camp 

Howard has just gotten so bad. I didn't want him at corner. That's a young man's position. There are plenty of interesting corners out there that I like a ton more. 

I'd rather have a safety who plays the position if we are looking safety. Howard is an awful tackler, and I just don't want that as a safety. We were one of the worst teams in the league in missed tackles by the secondary last year. Maybe the worst 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

I like this signing. Yiadom is a competitive corner that will not get many INTs but will get a bunch of PBUs. Kind of like Ward when he signed here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I like this signing. Yiadom is a competitive corner that will not get many INTs but will get a bunch of PBUs. Kind of like Ward when he signed here. 

When I posted that, he has the wrong info lol. 

I thought he went to Washington

• Like 1

I may be wrong, but Yiadom may have been the corner that Dante Pettis absolutely cooked on that one yard or two yard td against Denver he had his rookie year. 

I may be remembering that whole thing wrong though lol 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well just in luck, he pulled a Kendricks and is signing with us! 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I may be wrong, but Yiadom may have been the corner that Dante Pettis absolutely cooked on that one yard or two yard td against Denver he had his rookie year. 

Pettis just signed back with Chicago on a 1 year deal 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Seems like a good move for us. I didn't watch a lot of the Saints, but I do know he has some starting experience. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Great news, I was disappointed when I thought Wash had him. He stood out to me in a few Saints games

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I remember him being with Denver as well, I felt like he went down against us in the endzone with what looked like a knee injury. It's quite possible we are thinking of the same play lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I remember him being with Denver as well, I felt like he went down against us in the endzone with what looked like a knee injury. It's quite possible we are thinking of the same play lol. 

Not a knee, but he did get injured. 

https://player.vimeo.com/video/318266642?h=3259844562 

• Like 1