Week 15: Jets vs Saints

Dr.O

18 minutes ago, drew39k said:

I'm just catching the stats on gamecast. Is petty looking as bad as his stats or is it something else? Like poor play calls, route running, hands?

He doesn't look like a starting QB. The int was a good defensive play. His accuracy is just not there. He seems to make good decisions though.

Petty cant play NFL QB. Hasn't improved at all in 3 years. Nice guy, good luck in whatever you do in life Bryce, hard to see you as even a backup honestly. Way too many better options out there. Sadly, Hackenberg isnt one of them. Jets literally need 3 new QBs. 

19 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Interested to hear what you guys think... Petty looked pretty bad. Bad enough to go to Hack for the rest of the season?

I'd prefer to go to Hack the last 2 weeks. Competent football was done as soon as McCown went down. It's more so that I'm just curious about Hack. 

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

He doesn't look like an NFL starting QB. Mostly because of his accuracy. His decision making is respectable. It should be enough to give Hack the last two starts. But I'm guessing Petty gets the next start. 

Petty's ceiling is backup QB. 

As shaky as Petty was Shell was horrible all day at right tackle.

9 hours ago, ekill08x said:

Line wasnt that bad today i thought, petty just sucks. he missed a lot of elementary throws, and I mean missed bad. Didn't earn another start honestly. Sadly, if they move to Hackenberg, its actually going to be worse.

We’ve already announced Petty will start. Meaning Hack won’t play this year.

Archived