Team Needs?

Ghostnote

DE is a huge need and judging by Carolina recent draft history we'll look that way with one of our first 4 picks.

QB

DE

LB

DT

OL 

I don't see anyway Hughes, Alexander and Preston Brown are back with this defense but I see Kyle Williams returning for one more year, especially if we make post season .

27 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Can't help to feel that DE is a bigger need than WR. We have no pass rush at all. 

We have no speed at WR... I think once we get a better DT that it'll open up for some more pass rushing. And Davis has been pretty awesome the past two weeks without Lawson

3 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

We have no speed at WR... I think once we get a better DT that it'll open up for some more pass rushing. And Davis has been pretty awesome the past two weeks without Lawson

But we can get a speed WR in round 5 who could be productive enough to take the top off a defense. 

11 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

But we can get a speed WR in round 5 who could be productive enough to take the top off a defense. 

Well if we want that we might as well just stick with Thompson. We just don't have a skilled enough Flanker to be a starter. All we have is Split Ends. Benjamin, Zay, Holmes, Matthews... They are all SEs. We need a starting Flanker. Thompson makes for a good FL but he should be a backup FL.

Pass rush is important but feel once we get a true NT to eat some space. And some better LBers then that would allow us to let the DEs get after the QB some more.  Right now we are utilizing 2 UTs. Kyle Williams and Aldophus Washington are both UTs so in order to stop the run we can't pressure the QB like we would like to. In obvious passing situations Yarborough, Hughes, and Davis all got pressure yesterday. But with two UTs that was the only times they we're allowed to get after it.

We desperately need a true Flanker and a true NT and the rest should improve just by being able to have a better fit.

For all those that say that DE is more important than WR... The Bills have the lowest amount of yards from there WRs. Our WRs have 1234 yards... The next lowest as 1434. Holy crap that is terrible. Antonio Brown alone has 300 yards more than our entire core.

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

For all those that say that DE is more important than WR... The Bills have the lowest amount of yards from there WRs. Our WRs have 1234 yards... The next lowest as 1434. Holy crap that is terrible. Antonio Brown alone has 300 yards more than our entire core.

The Bills also only have 24 sacks, good for 4th worst in the league and only 9 are from DE's.

Both positions are garbage but at WR there is at least somewhat respectable names and a better QB automatically makes that group better. 

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Bills also only have 24 sacks, good for 4th worst in the league and only 9 are from DE's.

Both positions are garbage but at WR there is at least somewhat respectable names and a better QB automatically makes that group better. 

12 came from DE.

Lawson 4

Davis 3

Hughes 3

Yarborough 1

Capi 1

Not that it's much better still significant

14 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

12 came from DE.

Lawson 4

Davis 3

Hughes 3

Yarborough 1

Capi 1

Not that it's much better still significant

I think I counted Davis as a DT for some reason.

But still 12 sacks from the whole unit is atrocious. Hughes is a shadow of what he once was. He just fly's up field and that's it. Lawson has been a disappointment from a pass rush stand point. 

I would argue that after QB DE and SLB are 2a and 2b in terms of needs. 

Archived