• Malik Nabers
    • Rome Odunze
    • Joe Alt
    • Taliese Fuaga
    • Olu Fashanu
    • Troy Fautanu
    • Other

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

I'll do that when it's not a blowout, I think (if I did my math right) I need to double up sometimes or it won't be done on time. Unless @VikeManDan you want to post over the weekends.

I can try and get polls running on the weekends, I have a feeling we can get the final handful of picks done before round 1 if needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

This sounds quite contradictory. 

What are the odds they are a bottom 3 team again? A good draft this year likely moves them out of that position next year, even though it's unlikely that one draft will fix that team.

21 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

What are the odds they are a bottom 3 team again? A good draft this year likely moves them out of that position next year, even though it's unlikely that one draft will fix that team.

Obviously a lot can and will change with the draft yet to happen. Out of the teams drafting in the top 5 I think the Patriots have done the least/2nd least (Chargers) to improve their roster. I just don't see them going from 4 wins to 8 wins given the division/conference they play in. I think they're looking at another top 10 and maybe even top 5 pick next year.

Yes, I understand top 10/top 5 isn't top 3 but who's to say they couldn't package some picks to move up in the draft. Especially if they were to acquire our 2025 1st.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Pretty good.  They probably have the least talent of any team in the NFL. 

Really? I think it's the Giants. The Brian Burns trade didn't do enough for me.

But they are certainly bottom 5 right now.

Anyways, I think NFL is competitive enough where we don't always see the same teams at the bottom, and the same at the top, besides the Kansas City Chiefs. Houston went from a bottom 3 team in 2022 to a potential deep playoff run team in 2024. Detroit ascended quickly as well.

That's why I think New England gets their QB this year, right or wrong.

• Like 1