Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

15 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Well yea, that's what happens when you perform like the best?

I mean, is it that hard to understand?

Todd Gurley had a pretty good rookie season, yet didn't dominate in the sim. Then had a pretty big sophomore slump. Don't count those chickens before they hatch.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Todd Gurley had a pretty good rookie season, yet didn't dominate in the sim. Then had a pretty big sophomore slump. Don't count those chickens before they hatch.

Your point?

If Hunt under performs in the sim(given that his play sustains this elite level), the problem isn't with Hunt lol.

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Your point?

If Hunt under performs in the sim(given that his play sustains this elite level), the problem isn't with Hunt lol.

His play at an elite level across 6 games is impressive but let's wait for the second half of the season. Not to mention he's a 3rd round rookie, and not an elite prospect coming out.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

His play at an elite level across 6 games is impressive but let's wait for the second half of the season. Not to mention he's a 3rd round rookie, and not an elite prospect coming out.

I'm not expecting him to put up elite numbers in the sim his first two years. Given that he's a 3rd round pick I understand that.

Realistically hoping for what Demarco put out this year, with a slightly higher YPC.

But if SIMGAWD Wilson(also a 3rd round pick), can perform at an elite level right off the bat, I don't see why a talent like Hunt possibly couldn't either.

Tony Romo: 28/36 (77.78%, 143.17 Rating) for 341 yards, 4 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. In the Taco Bowl no less.

Tony Romo: 22/34 (64.71%, 109.56 Rating) for 277 yards, 2 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. Vs Tacoma

Tony Romo: 19/25 (76.00%, 138.67 Rating) for 202 yards, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. Vs Hyrule

Tony Romo: 69/95 (72.63%, 130.15 Rating) for 820 yards, 9 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. In the playoffs

Playoff Romo was a god.

10 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

Tony Romo: 28/36 (77.78%, 143.17 Rating) for 341 yards, 4 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. In the Taco Bowl no less.

Tony Romo: 22/34 (64.71%, 109.56 Rating) for 277 yards, 2 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. Vs Tacoma

Tony Romo: 19/25 (76.00%, 138.67 Rating) for 202 yards, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. Vs Hyrule

Tony Romo: 69/95 (72.63%, 130.15 Rating) for 820 yards, 9 touchdowns, 0 interceptions. In the playoffs

Playoff Romo was a god.

Matty Ice has like 1,000 yards in two Taco Bowls. And no rings to show for it.

Archived