Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

8 hours ago, El ramster said:

That was because you went full homer.. But yeah, What a damm good gem of a find. 

2nd best WR prospect in the draft taken in the 9th?

Lol nah. Taken in the 1st I'd agree with you. Odell shouldn't have fallen anywhere past the 4th that year. 

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:31 AM, El ramster said:

Yeah leaving out of town for a while.. Wasn't gonna keep him.. Gonna give Gmen a sexy player he can built around in 3 years.

Plus i need to recoup picks lol. All my guys except Zeke are for sale.. 

I'll give you a 1st for OBJ.

I'll be honest, when I let Michael Roos walk in FA after season 6 and then drafted Andrew Whitworth at the bottom of the 2nd round in the S7 draft, I did not expect him to still be on my roster and still playing at such an elite level in the NFL. Going from Roos to Whitworth (even though he played a season or two at OG for me) has been pretty nice to have that LT spot locked down.

28 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not sure I understand this move for Phoenix. They already had Peppers and Orakpo, and Mercilus on the PS.

Mercilus sucked in the sim last season and is gonna get nerfed for not playing too well before going on IR. Noah Spence just went to IR. And Orakpo is on pace for like 3.5 sacks this year.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mercilus sucked in the sim last season and is gonna get nerfed for not playing too well before going on IR. Noah Spence just went to IR. And Orakpo is on pace for like 3.5 sacks this year.

https://www.musiccitymiracles.com/2017/9/25/16361548/brian-orakpo-led-the-nfl-in-pressures-on-sunday

Brian Orakpo racked up a whopping 11 pressures on Sunday against the Seahawks struggling offensive line.

Orakpo currently ranks 7th in the NFL among EDGE defenders in PFF’s Pass Rush Productivity metric which measures pressure created on a per snap basis with weighting toward sacks.

I know he's not gotten the sack numbers, but he is getting a lot of pressure (similar to Graham, who has produced heavily in the league). And he has 2015 with 7 sacks and 2016 with 10.5 to support him, plus he's got 2 forced fumbles on the season. Meanwhile Ansah had 2 whole sacks in 2016, and still produced in the sim, so personally I wouldn't be worried about Orakpo.

I know Jordan Howard hasn't had as good a season as last year, but from an outside perspective you added to a position which was a strength and now have a void at running back.

Archived