Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think you can only use the rookie/PS rule to keep two guys for one tag.

"Only up to two PS or rookie keepers can be players who played in a game the previous year. Other PS or rookie players who played a game the year previous will be charged by their positional price, at the position they spent the most time in during the season"

My assumption with this means that only 2 keepers that had played can be kept as one. Any more that had played will cost their normal price. Any players that hadn't played will also cost 1.

Just would like a clarification nacho.

On 10/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, Gmen4ev said:

@thekillerNacho this came up and I was wondering.

If I keep Hunt, Njoku, and White do they cost 4 tags or 3?

White didn't play a game. Assumed his PS status would keep him at 1 tag. 

Players who didn't play in a single game are always worth 1 (unless they were a non-PS keeper the previous season). So you can use your PS/rookie designation on Hunt & Njoku for 1 each, as well as keep White for 1 for a total of 3.

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Players who didn't play in a single game are always worth 1 (unless they were a non-PS keeper the previous season). So you can use your PS/rookie designation on Hunt & Njoku for 1 each, as well as keep White for 1 for a total of 3.

Lit

On 10/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, bucsfan333 said:

So Julius Peppers is still awesome. Anybody want him? You'll get at least three seasons out of him. 5.5 sacks in five games. And this from the last NSFL season:

Julius Peppers [16 GS]: 84 tackles (9 stuffs), 4 coverages, 10 sacks, 1 interception, 3 forced fumbles, 4 recoveries.

6.5 sacks in six games now.

Archived