2024 Rookie Minicamp, OTA's & Training Camp

Leader

14 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Enegbare lacked his former explosiveness the other day. He is closer to losing his roster spot than lvn, they are probably just trying to get a complete eval and projection for him

Theres just no way hes anywhere close to losing his spot lol. For Cox? Nah.

Theres been nothing to indicate Kingsley has been anything but solid this preseason. It does not shock me that hes ahead of an athlete. LVN needs to develop a rush plan and become a pro.

His whole plan is get up field and bull. Thats every rep.

Edited by HighCalebR

2 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Enegbare lacked his former explosiveness the other day. He is closer to losing his roster spot than lvn, they are probably just trying to get a complete eval and projection for him

Enagbare is a stone cold roster lock.

53 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

Fair enough. Closer to losing playing time than LVN 

Enagbare had 100 more snaps on defense and 100 more on ST last year than LVN.. hes been ahead of him this whole time

Would love to see LVN earn more reps.

Edited by HighCalebR

3 hours ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

Kraft is having a great camp since returning. Musgrave has been awfully quiet, looks like we have a new starter at TE 

It does seem like Musgrave has had a quiet camp .. hopefully they are keeping him under wraps and will unleash him when the season begins.  He's talented and can be a mismatch out there on game days.  

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It does seem like Musgrave has had a quiet camp .. hopefully they are keeping him under wraps and will unleash him when the season begins.  He's talented and can be a mismatch out there on game days.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I think there is more concern regarding Dillon's shoulder than most think when they said he had a stinger. Packers are still awaiting results of his tests. 

It's disappointing he's still out #2 and it's not because he's better than ever.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

It's disappointing he's still out #2 and it's not because he's better than ever.

I agree, but I also don't think that was the plan, but Lloyd has not been healthy. Opening day could be Jacobs, Wilson and somebody else as our 3 RBs. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

I agree, but I also don't think that was the plan, but Lloyd has not been healthy. Opening day could be Jacobs, Wilson and somebody else as our 3 RBs. 

Yup. It sucks Lloyd hasn't been healthy. I was hoping he might immediately pop and that didn't come close to happening. And Wilson looks pretty meh. 

Morgan and Lloyd not being healthy is annoying.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Yup. It sucks Lloyd hasn't been healthy. I was hoping he might immediately pop and that didn't come close to happening. And Wilson looks pretty meh. 

Morgan and Lloyd not being healthy is annoying.

And Cooper, he's missed a whole lot of camp. Not sure if he's back yet. 

• Like 1