DRAFT DAY ONE:

JetsandI

2 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Since when was a 4 or 5 round pick a good pick for us? No other team is going to give us a second round pick for a 4 & 5 round pick.

We also have #72. Yea, it takes two to tango but there are GM’s who covet more dart throws. Let’s also not forget Trader Joe is pretty good trades. Hell, we move one spot and got a 4th and 5th. According to the draft chart it was a steal by JD. 

5 minutes ago, xrade said:

I was biting my nails waiting for Bowers name to be called. I love this pick.

I know I kept thinking here is another set back. JD once again pulls a move I love. I really like the trade and pick up a 4th and 5th.

Just now, jetsfan4life51 said:

4s and 5th will be prime to either move up a few spots for someone falling, or fill out QB, S, LB, DL, developmental OG.

Could see an IOL pick too

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

Praying Keon Coleman falls, other wise I could see us moving up for a guy like Polk or White Boy Ricky

Would love Coleman, Polk or Tez Walker.  IDK why I don't really like Ricky.  Wouldn't mind him Day 3 but I don't see the 2nd round hype.

6 minutes ago, xrade said:

We also have #72. Yea, it takes two to tango but there are GM’s who covet more dart throws. Let’s also not forget Trader Joe is pretty good trades. Hell, we move one spot and got a 4th and 5th. According to the draft chart it was a steal by JD. 

So far the draft has gone good for us, but we are in dire need of a top WR, OUR BIG PROBLEM NOW 63players will come of the board before we draft again.

Just now, doumeyer said:

So far the draft has gone good for us, but we are in dire need of a top WR, OUR BIG PROBLEM NOW 63players will come of the board before we draft again.

Good thing it is a deep WR class. It’s also a good thing we have two pretty good WR’s already. I have little doubt JD will be aggressive is a WR he likes is within striking distance. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Would love Coleman, Polk or Tez Walker.  IDK why I don't really like Ricky.  Wouldn't mind him Day 3 but I don't see the 2nd round hype.

I’m not huge on him but feel like he’d be the type of WR Rodgers likes. Tez is another guy I could see us go after too

3 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Jets wanted Rome but Atlanta didn’t want to trade back and risk missing Penix with LV trying to get up. So weird they drafted him. Then makes sense LV probably panicked and took Bowers. 

I think it’s funny that LV drafted one of the few positions they were set on. Think Penix ends up being a solid pick, only reason he wasn’t mentioned with the others was cause of his injury History, Kirk is old and they probably viewed this as an opportunity to sustain long term success

Need to go get 1 of Keon Coleman, AD Mitchell, Ladd, Troy Franklin, Polk or Roman Wilson today if we can’t move up for one of these guys Corley, Walker, Washington, Burton, or Rice there in the 3rd